Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Rash is causing fissures/lines/scarring/indents!

Also, I think I may have the mites in my lashes and don't know what to put on my eyelids and around my eyes to kill the mites.....any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by birdsing View Post
    Also, I think I may have the mites in my lashes and don't know what to put on my eyelids and around my eyes to kill the mites.....any ideas?
    Hi Birdsing,

I took the heavy-hitter approach and used tea tree oil soap on my lashes and eyebrows, scrubbing them for about 5 minutes, then rinsing. It did seem to help the dry eye and redness symptoms I had developed.

I know that I have read Ghost's posts in other threads about eye drops you can also use. I can't find the exact thread or I would post the link here for you. I would check with Ghost about possible options there.

meridiantoo
    Last edited by labrynth; 16th July 2012 at 10:26 AM.

Hi Meridian! Hope you're well. Thanks for the information. I tried apple cider vinegar on my face for three days actually like two weeks ago and it must have made the mites mad cause my skin was so crawly. The crawling was getting intensified. I don't know if they were dying or liking the vinegar or just annoyed and running around....I also had tried drinking it with some water each day for like only 3 days and I noticed I was getting dizzy and linked it maybe to the vinegar so I stopped. I wonder if the dizzying was a good sign...

Anyway, I took the ivermectin 3mg and haven't noticed any change or difference or had an side effects at all. Does the ivermectin continue working throughout the week till the next dosage? I don't understand why we aren't supposed to take a pill everyday so I'm wondering how long the ivermectin stays in the system working. I have still been using the permethrin and think it sort of helps but not enough as of now . I kind of think my TTO is stronger.

I think I'm definitely going to purchase and try that mustard bath powder stuff. It sounds good and I like the idea of having to sweat stuff out cause that's a good way to clear the pores and skin up by sweating stuff out. In fact, I'm wondering if I went to a sauna more often or just opened my pores up with hot water steam and then applied TTO right after, if that would be a deeper penetration to the mites.

I have a cold currently so this sucks and I guess this shows my immune system is weak.

I still don't understand how mites get on the face and chew it up. Sometimes I think about how nuts it is when I look at all the normal people around me who don't have mites on their face. It's just out of this world and to have to now probably constantly think about the mites and ways to kill them and prevent more.
    Hi birdsing,

I apologize for the long pause in my posts. I have been uber busy and haven't had time to post in a while.

I am itching again and have developed more fissures around my mouth and pock marks also periorally. So, I am back to doing the treatments.

I know it can be discouraging to think that we can hug someone and be exposed to mites again, but think of it this way - there are millions of organisms in our environment. Some share a symbiotic relationship with us, helping us in some way. Then others, like mites, seem to only cause problems. You are likely exposed to many organisms everyday from your environment as well as from other people. It's just part of our life.

How are your symptoms at this point? Are you using anything new?

Hope to hear from you soon!

meridiantoo

Hi Meridian! Hope you're well. Thanks for the information. I tried apple cider vinegar on my face for three days actually like two weeks ago and it must have made the mites mad cause my skin was so crawly. The crawling was getting intensified. I don't know if they were dying or liking the vinegar or just annoyed and running around....I also had tried drinking it with some water each day for like only 3 days and I noticed I was getting dizzy and linked it maybe to the vinegar so I stopped. I wonder if the dizzying was a good sign...

Anyway, I took the ivermectin 3mg and haven't noticed any change or difference or had an side effects at all. Does the ivermectin continue working throughout the week till the next dosage? I don't understand why we aren't supposed to take a pill everyday so I'm wondering how long the ivermectin stays in the system working. I have still been using the permethrin and think it sort of helps but not enough as of now . I kind of think my TTO is stronger.

I think I'm definitely going to purchase and try that mustard bath powder stuff. It sounds good and I like the idea of having to sweat stuff out cause that's a good way to clear the pores and skin up by sweating stuff out. In fact, I'm wondering if I went to a sauna more often or just opened my pores up with hot water steam and then applied TTO right after, if that would be a deeper penetration to the mites.

I have a cold currently so this sucks and I guess this shows my immune system is weak.

I still don't understand how mites get on the face and chew it up. Sometimes I think about how nuts it is when I look at all the normal people around me who don't have mites on their face. It's just out of this world and to have to now probably constantly think about the mites and ways to kill them and prevent more.
    Everyone has mites living on their facial skin.

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/...0/demodex.html
    Last edited by Scottish; 23rd July 2012 at 04:00 AM.

Default Hello birdsing..

I know you have not posted in over a year, but I've read this forum and also saw you at owndoc. I want to know if you had any luck clearing this problem? I really really hope so, I think in also infested and my young children and I really need to help them. Please if you have anything to say write me back. Thanks

Default Hello meriendatoo..

Quote Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
    Hi birdsing,

I apologize for the long pause in my posts. I have been uber busy and haven't had time to post in a while.

I am itching again and have developed more fissures around my mouth and pock marks also periorally. So, I am back to doing the treatments.

I know it can be discouraging to think that we can hug someone and be exposed to mites again, but think of it this way - there are millions of organisms in our environment. Some share a symbiotic relationship with us, helping us in some way. Then others, like mites, seem to only cause problems. You are likely exposed to many organisms everyday from your environment as well as from other people. It's just part of our life.

How are your symptoms at this point? Are you using anything new?

Hope to hear from you soon!

meridiantoo

It's been a while since you posted on this post but I wanted to know about your progress with this creatures.. I'm going through the same ordeāl and I honestly don't know what to do to help my family please help