Thread: Flushing after a nap

Default Flushing after a nap

Hej,

I am experiencing a strange problem since a while.

When i take a nap in the evening because i am tired of work i get a strong flush when i wakeup.

It is only when i sleep short 15,30minutes to 3 or 4 hours. when i sleep for 6 hours or more i wake up with only slightly hot face and pale.

what is this, i thought of suddenly high histamine distribution because i have also strong heart beat but why isn't it that bad when i sleep until the morning ?

or maybe my dust mites allergy but again it should also be a problem in the morning.

anyone experiencing the same ?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by twoface View Post
    Hej,

I am experiencing a strange problem since a while.

When i take a nap in the evening because i am tired of work i get a strong flush when i wakeup.

It is only when i sleep short 15,30minutes to 3 or 4 hours. when i sleep for 6 hours or more i wake up with only slightly hot face and pale.
    Same here, sometimes when i've a free time i don't sleep because of that!!

I do. When I wake up in the morning I find my skin is looking its best, however if I nap in the afternoon I get flushed. The flushing subsides within half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ohheckyes View Post
    I do. When I wake up in the morning I find my skin is looking its best, however if I nap in the afternoon I get flushed. The flushing subsides within half an hour.
    And that's strange, cause our body temperature degrees during the sleep right? But there must be an increase of inflamation i think

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoP View Post
    And that's strange, cause our body temperature degrees during the sleep right? But there must be an increase of inflamation i think
    I think there's something missing in your sentence...
    I'm no expert but apparently body temperature rises as the day goes on, and drops when you sleep, but only if that sleep is at the 'correct' time i.e. night. Something to do with the superchiasmatic nucleus (SCN). I guess if you nap during the day then the proper cycle is distrupted and sensitive bodies will protest.

that's interesting.. you're probably right! i'm sorry, i'm Portuguese, my english can be confuse!

No problem. You're doing far better in English than I could in Portuguese