Thread: Noticed improvement in flushing after relocating?

Default Noticed improvement in flushing after relocating?

Just out of curiosity, have any of you moved to a warmer city from a colder place and noticed an improvement in your flushing symptoms? Or maybe a dirtier (air pollution wise) city to a cleaner city and noticed an improvement in your flushing?

Quote Originally Posted by downbythebay View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have any of you moved to a warmer city from a colder place and noticed an improvement in your flushing symptoms? Or maybe a dirtier (air pollution wise) city to a cleaner city and noticed an improvement in your flushing?
    Well, I haven't moved from a colder place to a warmer city but I can say that I flush much less when it is warmer like in the summer (unless it gets really really hot).
    Marie

Yes. I use to live in the San Francisco area. When I moved to a warmer area it made a huge difference in my rosacea. I use to not be able to go out in the sun. Now I can be in the sun all day with no problems(I work outside in 115 degree weather). But now the cold weather really affects my rosacea. The winters are the worst. It use to be the other way around

Thanks for these responses. Does anyone know if there are a rosacea studies dealing with climate? I am curious to see if certain areas have more cases of rosacea than others. I know it sounds obvious but...

Mods, do you have any IP / region data for the users? It would be cool to see a map of the users by IP region (keep all private data out). This would give us an idea for where most of this site's user's are coming from. It won't be perfect, but we could use that information to find rosacea regional hotspots.