Thread: Hegor 150 attempt on seb derm.

Default Hegor 150 attempt on seb derm.

Okay I am going to give Hegor 150 a shot. I have made myself a cleanser and a leave on lotion by cobining the Hegor 150 with a cetaphil cleanse and moisturizer.

The concentrations I'm going with will be 0.125% hegor 150 in a cetaphil cleanser, and 0.08% hegor 150 in a cetaphil moisturizer.

I will do my first cleansing + application of the lotion right after I post this and I will continue this daily, I'll attempt daily updates on how it's going.

Oh and I deal with seb derm moderately on my face(basically the t zone area, my ears, and a couple other areas) and mildly on my scalp. My scalp is easily manageable with just a head and shoulders conditioner.

wow I was tired when I made this thread lol. it's 1 part hegor 150 and 8 parts cetaphil cleanser. Then it's 1 part hegor 150 and 12 parts cetaphil moisturizer.

Default Day 1

Well the only thing I really can report is that I have not experienced any irritation to the solutions I've made. My first application was yesterday evening, and my second was today in the afternoon. I would not know yet if it's helping for the seb derm yet, so I'll just continue updating daily and I'll mention those results as they come.

I'm going to have to change the moisturizer I'm using, as it's making my skin really oily. I will look for a cetaphil moisturizer for oily skin, or something along these lines.

okay so I am going to use a mix of aloe vera gel(as I know this goes well with my skin) with the hegor 150 now, with 1 part hegor 150 and 12 parts aloe vera gel. The one annoying thing with aloe vera is that it expires, so I got the smallest available product, which made it more/less okay that it expires on may 17.

Default Day 2

So far so good with the aloe vera gel mix. My skin feels good, as it's definitely not becoming greasy like with the cetaphil moisturizer. My seb derm may already be improving, although it's too early to tell. I have little to no flaking on my face at the moment, so lets hope this continues. I also started head and shoulders conditioner 10 parts, with 1 part hegor 150 yesterday for my hair/scalp, and my scalp feels good at the moment with little to no flaking.

I have also been doing other things which may be helping, but I know they didn't help that much. I've been going to the gym everyday for the past 4 weeks, seeing that I was still flaking pretty bad along with exercise, it likely didn't help much. I tried an extreme anti-candida diet for awhile, which didn't really help. I'm still on a very low carb diet, with one cheat meal a week.

Well hopefully this works, and maybe show other's that this may help them.

Default another update, these should stop soon just figuring out what works best right now.

hmm well I still noticed that where I applied the aloe vera mixed with hegor 150 to be greasy looking. So I have decided to use the aloe vera mix as something I'll apply before bed and leave on overnight, then in the morning I'll just use the cleanser with hegor 150 and cetaphil. I just don't know what would be worse for me, greasy looking skin or flaking skin lol, so I think this plan will be better.

Default Will try to begin daily updates

Sorry for not keeping up with the updates. I just got caught up in school. So what I've found is that the cleanser was causing me to over produce oil. So I am only going to use the aloe vera mixed with hegor 150 to be left on. I will apply it in the morning after cleansing with just water, then reapply it in the evening after again only cleansing with water. I changed the solution to 6 parts aloe vera and 1 part hegor 150.

I will try my best to continue updates with this new plan.
    Last edited by davie08; 23rd March 2014 at 02:22 AM.

How has your progress been? I'm very interested to see if this works, as I've got hegor 150 coming in the mail