Thread: My disease is much, much worse than most of the photos I've seen here

Default My disease is much, much worse than most of the photos I've seen here

After looking through the photos I feel two hundreds time worse for how bad my condition is, my cheeks are constantly intensely red, and spotty. I've tryed probably 1000 dollars in different products with nothing having any effect. I don't know what to do as has pretty much taken over my life in that I don't go out, nor go to school at the moment. I simply can't. Does anyone have any advice with what's worked for them, what I should try? I need help

I have a terrible case with pimples and pustules and bumps and extremely red all over face so I don't think you have seen my pictures.
    my thread is the rocasea fulmanins thread.
    I am sorry that you are suffering so and yes it does take a lot of patience.
    I found a makeup that I can use that doesn't seem to irritate my skin. it has minerals in it. pressed powder foundation. so it covers the deep redness so I can go out and not feel so depressed. have you been to see a derm?
    bizi

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    After looking through the photos I feel two hundreds time worse for how bad my condition is, my cheeks are constantly intensely red, and spotty. I've tryed probably 1000 dollars in different products with nothing having any effect. I don't know what to do as has pretty much taken over my life in that I don't go out, nor go to school at the moment. I simply can't. Does anyone have any advice with what's worked for them, what I should try? I need help
    im truly sorry u are going through this. we know the feeling and all hope for our "cures"
    1) avoid trigger foods like the typical, alcohol, glucose sugars, and carbs
    2) drink LOTS OF FILTERED, OR MINERAL WATER
    3) eat a lot of vegetables
    4) take good vit's like Vit E, Fish oils, Vit C, Zinc, and B also is helpful for many as well as Lysine
    5) you might go to a Naturopath Dr too on top of a Derm Dr. (i had an allergy test done by mine, so far helpful) + they have good supplements like Probiotics etc
    6) try very gentle face washes or just wash well with cool water only for a while
    7) no hot showers
    8) be very careful of what you put on your face. i avoid parabens, alcohol, and fragrance for example.
    9) check out Ghosts' profile. she has a lot of info and routines that may help you.
    10) Good Luck!