Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: rosacea is bad enough but then add pitted scars from lasers and its a nightmare

Oh and I also did the parasite herbs, black walnut, clove, and wormwood. i did that as recomended for a week, now once a week for maintenance, but haven't noticed any difference, except i did seem to get even redder when I take them. I did the weeks worth about 3 weeks ago. and then the once a week two times now.

I just thought of something else I would also like your opinion on :0)
    Why are the mites only on our faces, necks, and chest? and not all over us?

Quote Originally Posted by amethystice215 View Post
    Oh and I also did the parasite herbs, black walnut, clove, and wormwood. i did that as recomended for a week, now once a week for maintenance, but haven't noticed any difference, except i did seem to get even redder when I take them. I did the weeks worth about 3 weeks ago. and then the once a week two times now.
    You have to do it for a lot longer. Check out renew life Para Gone. I also like Garden of Life Yeast FREEze.
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by amethystice215 View Post
    I just thought of something else I would also like your opinion on :0)
    Why are the mites only on our faces, necks, and chest? and not all over us?
    And scalps! It's where the oil is. Oily backs, too...

THat makes sense and I do get little hard bumps every now and then on my back, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to treat the back and scalp too then. I figure that the oral iver would kill all the parasites so didn't feel the need to use the herbs right now, but I still have them and will use them. I also wrote a longer post on page 2 if you wouldn't mind taking a peek ;) Thank you

All I know is using the various products that kill mites is what got rid of rosacea for me.

Derms, at least the ones I've seen, think it's "vascular". They apparently never studied mites.

I don't know what's causing yours. All you can do is experiment. But you have to do it whole-heartedly.

Why the redness as the day wears on -- I don't know. I used to think it was exhaustion at the end of the day (I'd feel it around 8 o'clock).

The blushing-flushing response could be something different -- other than demodex. I can't say what came first, the invasion of bugs or the flush. The flush might have something to do with feeding them and it becomes a vicious circle. I figured on my skin the flushing was so obvious because my skin was already red so it didn't have to go far to turn more red!

Maybe your oral dose of iver was killing the mites so they were squirming and making you redder. Put salt on a slug and it squirms, they say. If some crap in your follicles starts squirming and clawing that's going to make your skin red.

This is why I advise the whole-heartedness. You gotta be Bruce Lee and kill these bastards dead.
    I've been watching myself at the gym and I see that while I get red with exertion. It goes away quickly now.
    Last edited by Ghost; 23rd July 2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: missing words!

Thank you Ghost, your responses are greatly appreciated! I am now trying to get through the BOOK (thread) on demodex and iver on here. LOL I am now on page 20 something ;)
    From now on I am a ninja warrior against bugs that are invisible to the naked eye!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    borax and hp solution helped me BIG TIME. Iver is great for 2 really big reasons: 1) you don't have to apply it as often -- 2x per week and then less is fine. with borax and hp I was putting it on a lot to keep it going -- Very effective, though. 2) I could put iver on my scalp. I wouldn't do that with HP, since it's, well, peroxide! The Iver is topically used. just google up the injectable kind. 5 ML. $34.
    Thanks for your help. Im going to do a search for it. I also have redness on my neck and chest. You have been a big help. I think I might also try to get my scars filled in. Thanks again for helping unlike GIGI.

Something I found during some bug research... I have all of these..interesting, (I am not sure if my nose is swollen but it sure seems bigger to me the past 4 months..

Here are some of the symptoms of demodex mite infestation:

--itching sensation on the face or scalp.

--rosacea, or any reddening of areas of the face.

--acne, including papules, pustules, and cysts.

--itching of the eyebrows or eyelash area.

--your skin becomes much oiler.

--you begin to have a swollen nose (sometimes called brandy nose).

--widening of facial pores.

--hair loss.

Full.. I am giving ghosts "regemin" a try as well, please keep us updated! Hopefully we can get our faces back to normal ;)