Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: rosacea is bad enough but then add pitted scars from lasers and its a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by amethystice215 View Post
    I was also going to ask you what soap you use to clean your face. I know you said a zinc soap but wondering what kind. I use head and shoulders a couple of times a week because it has zinc in it.
    Dr Bailey zinc & oatmeal. You can google.
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    This is b/c *** I don't think anyone else has ever thought that these are cuts or burrows or tunnels -- insults to the skin by something minuscule and sharp.*** Think paper cuts by really thin, but hard paper.

It all connected one day: p&ps, red lines in the flesh, ant farms, the "I can't explain it" confused attitude amongst skin professionals, the demodex theory, the feeling that something was biting through my skin as a Pap appeared (as I wandered through Sephora -- story in my profile page). It's not science fiction. You may as well benefit by my experience and hard thinking. I'm not charging for it. At least I'm saving $$ on those darn IPLs I used to get, etc.
    Trouble is I am not sure your hard thinking has any proof to back it up. Glad it works for you though

I spent a lot of time advising folks on here about this. But maybe it's time to wrap it up. Proof? It's plain as my face. Or I should say as attractive as my face.
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I spent a lot of time advising folks on here about this. But maybe it's time to wrap it up. Proof? It's plain as my face. Or I should say as attractive as my face.
    That is up to you. I am not doubting that the treatment you describe works for you. I am disagreeing with what you say are cuts and hence your reasoning as to why it helps them. I am sorry but I cant pretend to agree with some reasoning when I dont.

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29 View Post
    That is up to you. I am not doubting that the treatment you describe works for you. I am disagreeing with what you say are cuts and hence your reasoning as to why it helps them. I am sorry but I cant pretend to agree with some reasoning when I dont.

Philka -- I never once asked anyone to agree with me. You're being paranoid. Don't agree, don't pretend. I don't care.

The thing is.. the doctors don't know what the hell to do, they don't know what causes rosacea or whatever this is that we have. The "capillaries" are called not broken but leaky.. if they were leaky why would they have the same shape day after day month after month, it makes sense to me what Ghost is saying, I never had all these "leaky broken (whatever) capillaries until my face got red and inflamed after wearing some make up (mind u I had just got over being sick as well as being so very stressed out for 9 months prior to this) all of a sudden red face and little bumps everywhere then came all of the many capillaries, tunnels, or whatever you would like to call them. I thank you ghost, and what you say makes total sense to me.

The thing is.. the doctors don't know what the hell to do, they don't know what causes rosacea or whatever this is that we have. The "capillaries" are called not broken but leaky.. if they were leaky why would they have the same shape day after day month after month, it makes sense to me what Ghost is saying, I never had all these "leaky broken (whatever) capillaries until my face got red and inflamed after wearing some make up (mind u I had just got over being sick as well as being so very stressed out for 9 months prior to this) all of a sudden red face and little bumps everywhere then came all of the many capillaries, tunnels, or whatever you would like to call them. I thank you ghost, and what you say makes total sense to me.
    Thanks, amethystice. And, see, there it is -- the stress. That's what lets parasites get a toehold in your system.

Yes! Stress I believe is very much an issue, and just to give you an idea of the stress that i had went through here is the short version.... I have 5 children, the father left us right after moving to a bigger home,(feared I would lose my home and we would be homeless) at this time I also had to take on daycare kids.. so at times i would have 8 kids here. Stress of paying bills, stress of being able to get them to sports, stress of having that many kids to raise by myself, tried to start a new relationship but it was too STRESSFULL! LOL (and I am still having issues trying to get over my ex.. it has been a long hard and difficult year to say the least!) And this red, bumpy, ruddy looking face thing started right smack in the middle of it! (stupid face! stupid mites!)

Just thought of a question! (imagine that ;) so If I am continually stressed out can i still get rid of these mites with the iver and other stuff I am doing as you suggested you think? I honestly don't see my self not being stressed out till my kids are out of the house LOL. Although I am starting a new job on the 1st in a nice quiet enviroment which should help Alot! I am hoping. Kid free for a few hours a day! whoopee ;)

Just thought of a question! (imagine that ;) so If I am continually stressed out can i still get rid of these mites with the iver and other stuff I am doing as you suggested you think? I honestly don't see my self not being stressed out till my kids are out of the house LOL. Although I am starting a new job on the 1st in a nice quiet enviroment which should help Alot! I am hoping. Kid free for a few hours a day! whoopee ;)
    Aw, ame! Thank goodness you're starting a nice, new job. I think you'll be able to get over the rosacea if among the other things you follow the low carb diet (I found it to be SOOOOO important with side benefits, too!! e.g. my gums are now pain free. I used to have trouble with cold water on them, sometimes even certain foods. But now they are pain free in the first time in many, many years. I believe low carb relieved the inflammation that made them sore. Also, I just came from the doc's and my BP is 110/70. It's never been that wonderful. I was lucky to come in at 130/80. And now I'm "great". I forget if the doc commented "great" or "wonderful" after he took it. No meds, btw, that's my BP naked.)

Just give it all time. Take care & enjoy your job and life :-)