Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What worked for my SD.

Default Day 3

Alright I got those red patches/hives looking things again when I applied the ACV. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't last long so if that's the only set back I get from using the ACV I can deal with that. I haven't applied the vaseline yet but even though my SD isn't dry right now I'm going to apply vaseline anyways because the instructions on this blog says too and I don't want the yeast to become resistant. Still no signs on improvement but th first 2 days weren't following the instructions perfectly because the first day I didn't have cotton balls and the second day I didn't apply vaseline. So in a way this is like the first day of the treatment since I'm going to be following the instructions correctly this time

Default Day 4

This morning I noticed that the SD in the cheek folds are reduced a little bit. But the SD on the nose hasn't increased or decreased in redness.

Default Days 5 and 6

Sorry I haven't been posting but one day it wouldn't let me log into the site and the next day I was too busy. Day 5 didn't get any better or worse and Day 6 had a little bit more improvement on the cheek folds but none on the nose or nose folds.