Thread: Constant complete face and neck flushing

Default Constant complete face and neck flushing

I am a 29 yo male. Ever since I was little I can remember my face flushing more than everyone else when playing sports or getting embarrassed. In the last few years it has progressively gotten worse however. I now have constant flushing throughout the day covering my whole face and neck. It worsens with the normal rosacea triggers of alcohol, temp, spicy foods, etc. My mother has a history of rosacea mostly on her nose. I have read alot on the net and forums but cant find anything exactly depicting my problem. I have tried recently noritate from the derm but no success. I am really struggling with this, I hope someone out there has something similar that can help me. I know I am new but I have searched the site and not found anything so I thought I would just post. Any help is very much appreciated.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Opinwyd View Post
    I am a 29 yo male. Ever since I was little I can remember my face flushing more than everyone else when playing sports or getting embarrassed. In the last few years it has progressively gotten worse however. I now have constant flushing throughout the day covering my whole face and neck. It worsens with the normal rosacea triggers of alcohol, temp, spicy foods, etc. My mother has a history of rosacea mostly on her nose. I have read alot on the net and forums but cant find anything exactly depicting my problem. I have tried recently noritate from the derm but no success. I am really struggling with this, I hope someone out there has something similar that can help me. I know I am new but I have searched the site and not found anything so I thought I would just post. Any help is very much appreciated.
    Hello, please have a look at my profile, the about me part. I can now go to the gym, exercise, and even do headstands (as I just did a couple of hours ago) and look like a "normal" person.

Although my derm called my rosacea vascular, it responded immediately to anti-demodex fixes (home made and of common sense, as you'll see). She warned me not to stand on my head. But I do and this has not exacerbated the disease, because I have it under control. You mom will likely benefit from my protocol, too.

I'm sure you already know in your heart that alcohol and other sugars and simple carbs are rosacea food. Do what you know you should.

I had nasty rosacea for decades. I am no normal. The change came quickly. All I have to do is be smart.
    "It's all illusion anyway."