Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience, 100% natural, easy and it worked!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by churulina View Post
    Hi Ghost,

Good to know that your skin is much better!! I'm every day better as well, I've been eating soups, spicy food, I've been in a jacuzzi and steam room (it was a NO-NO before) and still I'm OK, for me the big clue was killing mites and leave the skin to recover alone... boosting your immune system with the Aloe Vera and healthy diet!!!

To be more descriptive with my diet, here is what I eat and what I don't

YES: lots of any meat (chicken, beef, pork, turkey, ham, ANY),
    full fat animal food is more nutritive, and free range or organic, which means:
    Full fat cheese, full fat milk, full fat yogurt, full fat ice cream...

NO: carbohydrates (including vegetables and fruits), I really like fruits but I try to eat no more than 3 per day, and I eat vegetables only when I know that meat won't be enough and low quantities
    I don't eat AT ALL rice, pasta, pastries, biscuits, cereals, doughnuts ...
    I try to keep at minimum bread (only my sandwich every morning)
    I don't eat sweetener, I just avoid sugar, only if necessary brown sugar is the healthiest

Some times: alcohol only social, but quite little

By the way, with this diet I'm slimmer and healthier than ever in my life!! I know some things can sound crazy, but I've been reading a book, and everything is there... if you want to read it... here is "Trick and Treat" by Barry Groves...

By the way, You can find fresh Aloe Vera mostly in Indian shops (in UK)

I'm really happy to help!

Churulina, My face is just great today. This morning after the gym (where I did headstands/handstands and such and flushed only for a second -- like a normal person) I washed my hairline and behind my ears with a zinc dandruff shampoo/body wash. I don't want the mites migrating up into those areas. I didn't even wash the rest of my hair with shampoo, just used conditioner rinsed very well. That might be something good for your arsenal. then again, maybe the Aloe Vera answers that need. My home base in London will be near Queensway. I'll find the aloe along there for sure.

I think I've heard of "Trick and Treat" will check it out. Thanks.

What a discovery this Borax, etc. ! How long did Ted have that info up there???

BTW, did I mention I am taking homeopathic Borax (also Graphites). These you can find at Boots, should you need to push the bugs more. I want to hit them from every angle!

I do eat vegetables. But I have been keeping the fruits low in quantity.

One thing I'm not doing is using commercial face creams with all kinds of vitamins and such -- Don't want to feed the bugs and vitamins and minerals!!!!!

I'm doing the full Blitzkrieg for 28 days, since I heard a long time ago that this is the life cycle for parasites, and that if you want to hit them hardest, do it during the full moon. That is when they all come out.

I think that about covers everything.

Except -- yes, I am going to watch the wedding on Friday. And then next day fly over myself! :-)

Best wishes & continued success!
    "It's all illusion anyway."

how do you know if you have mites? i sometimes get these itchy blotches/bumps (like right now) and it drives me crazy. however, i'm still trying to find out if its food related....i would like to try the borax, but would it work if i just use it as a paste with only water? i'm a little scared to try it with peroxide. my skin hasn't balanced out yet, and has been weird all week long. also, i'm using jojoba oil. does that work as well as seabuckthorn oil?

thanks!
    monique

Quote Originally Posted by moniquep View Post
    how do you know if you have mites? i sometimes get these itchy blotches/bumps (like right now) and it drives me crazy. however, i'm still trying to find out if its food related....i would like to try the borax, but would it work if i just use it as a paste with only water? i'm a little scared to try it with peroxide. my skin hasn't balanced out yet, and has been weird all week long. also, i'm using jojoba oil. does that work as well as seabuckthorn oil?

thanks!
    monique
    Just try the plain borax, monique. I plunged right in with the HP, too, and added a few drops of tea tree oil to the mix. I distilled it through a coffee filter (oops, added the tea tree AFTER the distillation) and poured the mix into mini jam jars. I keep this in the med cabinet. I put it on before bed. Get into your hairline and behind your ears. The mites love to migrate.

I put on some additional mix when I get up and leave it on until I have to rinse off my face to get ready to go out.

I apply a thin layer of tea tree oil topped with Sea Buckthorn oil for the day. then whatever sunscreen (zinc 20% is good at this time; I'm worried that any proper cosmetic would feed the mites), foundation and powder I need.

I don't know if jojoba does the same thing. That's for moisturizing isn't it? the sea buck is even labeled as for rosacea.

Quote Originally Posted by Churulina
    YES: lots of any meat (chicken, beef, pork, turkey, ham, ANY),
    full fat animal food is more nutritive, and free range or organic, which means:
    Full fat cheese, full fat milk, full fat yogurt, full fat ice cream...
    Your saying "Full fat ice cream" is better than eating vegetables and fruits? That is interesting. My face always gets a little bit better the night after a bunch of Ben & Jerry's. But well, there should be even more carbohydrates?

Can somebody please tell me what this borax actually is, and how it actually helps get rid of the redness etc?
    Also where can get it from, im from the UK also.

Plus Ive heard of these demodex mites, but how do you know you actually have them, did a dermatologist tell you you had them or something, im a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Particular View Post
    Can somebody please tell me what this borax actually is, and how it actually helps get rid of the redness etc?
    Also where can get it from, im from the UK also.

Plus Ive heard of these demodex mites, but how do you know you actually have them, did a dermatologist tell you you had them or something, im a little confused.
    Mr Particular,

Google 'what is borax' - easier then putting an explanation here

I believe it reduces redness the same way as tea tree oil or any other agent that kills demodex mites, you cease or at least reduce the irritation caused by the overabundance of mites. The irritation may be present because at such high numbers of mites the claws the mites use could be irritating the skin, the bacteria they carry causes an immune reaction and/or the body cannot regulate the mites anymore causing an allergic reaction. Unlike tea tree oil and other agents borax has not been 'proven' to work - not saying it doesn't, just saying hadn't been proven yet.

I believe I posted an interesting article to read earlier in this thread.

In terms of knowing if they are a problem for you? A dermatologist (good one) will be able to test of you have the mites and how many. Many of us haven't been tested but treatments for getting rid of the mites appear to be helping us!

Don't forget sea buckthorn oil for demodex, too. You'll find your own protocol, maybe borax at night and when you're home then layering tea tree and sea buckthorn (and diaper cream) for when you go out.

It's important to keep hitting the mites. I've been doing it since Good Friday. But just yesterday I saw a spot on my cheek where some new ones might have hatched (see, it has not been 28 days yet, the mite's cycle). So I hit that hard with all my magic potions.

Don't give them a chance to reproduce.

Default Tea Tree Oil

How much Tea Tree Oil does your products contain? The only one I can find is a 4.99 % Tea Tree oil that also contains Aloe Vera, Super-C50, GSP-T (Grape seed extract). What do you think about that one? Any links to the oil you are using would be appreciated... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by colander View Post
    How much Tea Tree Oil does your products contain? The only one I can find is a 4.99 % Tea Tree oil that also contains Aloe Vera, Super-C50, GSP-T (Grape seed extract). What do you think about that one? Any links to the oil you are using would be appreciated... Thanks!
    My teatree oil is by Thursday's Plantation. It's imported from Australia. I saw it in the UK at a health food store, so likely you can at least find it on line in Europe. Label says "minimum 36% Terpinen -4-ol" Elsewhere it says Tea Tree Oil 100%.

wwwDOTnaturesplusDOTcom

I don't know what 4.99% means. It sounds little! But it seems to me potencies are expressed differently country to country. I don't know anything about the effectiveness of the other ingredients you mention. I do get other essential oils that come mixed with carrier oils (e.g. the grapeseed oil), but they are very strong and you wouldn't use them neat.

In my case, I dot on the tea tree oil and then go over it with lots of sea buckthorn oil and then a light coating of diaper cream. That's by day. Evening it's the borax.

Quote Originally Posted by colander View Post
    Hi,

I mix it myself. Prob 75% grapeseed oil, 17% sea buckthorn oil and 8% tea tree oil. Mix it all up and rub it in. Too much sea buckthorn oil and you'll know as it will temporarily stain your skin orange!

Once a week, I have a mix with 50% tea tree oil as this is proven to kill the demodex mites. 5% dilution is thought to distrupt their breeding cycle.

I react badly to Aloe Vera.