Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: My experience, 100% natural, easy and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by amethystice215 View Post
    Timmy, The Ivermectin is called Ivomec, you can buy it at a feed store or online, it is the 1% injectable but we use it topically.
    thank you amethystice just ordered some

Thumbs up remedy schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Well, if there's a tea tree oil one. Biotin I think is also anti-demodex. I bought mine from the health food store, though. Does your grocery store have a health food store section? Some people use dandruff shampoos to advantage. I never tried this. I don't know what the active ingredient is.

Otherwise, just order everything on line. And the stuff I mentioned has been tested by my favorite lab animal -- me! It all comes quickly.

Ghost,

I have been following your posts for some time now. Thank you for the info and encouragement. I read your profile, of course. Do you mind explaining your daily regiment? I'm a tad overwhelmed. For example, 9 AM cream keep it on for 30 mins then wash then and apply solution, etc.
    I'm trying to understand how you are getting it done...in what order.... I'm following your lead, but there are so many things you listed in your profile... Please breakdown your remedy schedule. Big thanks!

O.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by OCbKA View Post
    Ghost,

I have been following your posts for some time now. Thank you for the info and encouragement. I read your profile, of course. Do you mind explaining your daily regiment? I'm a tad overwhelmed. For example, 9 AM cream keep it on for 30 mins then wash then and apply solution, etc.
    I'm trying to understand how you are getting it done...in what order.... I'm following your lead, but there are so many things you listed in your profile... Please breakdown your remedy schedule. Big thanks!

O.
    When I put on the borax solution in the morning I left it on. If you do it the way I describe (through a paper coffee filter) it doesn't come out grainy (just a bit). When I first started i was fortunately on vacation and I could apply the borax solution all day (eg 4 x per day light hours) and leave it on. That's what i did. That plus no-carb did away with most of the rosacea.

You don't have to do exactly what i did. You just have to put the borax sol. on and leave it on especially at night. Sure you can wash your face in between and then reapply.

It's not a rigorous thing. I've listed what I used that worked for me. You can make up your own schedule out of it. The night time part is important, though -- the mites come out at night, so you want the borax there to poison them. I found putting on sea buckthorn oil at night effective, too -- just a bit on top of the borax to keep your skin moist. I still use it. I still use all the stuff!

You have to experiment and see what works best for you and your schedule.
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by amethystice215 View Post
    Timmy, The Ivermectin is called Ivomec, you can buy it at a feed store or online, it is the 1% injectable but we use it topically.
    Hey Amethystice. How is the topical ivermectin working?

Hey Ghost, what type of rosacea do you have? Full mask diffuse redness.. or? Could it be possible you have seb derm?