Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rosacea Gone.

Yes Ghost, i do that most of the time, the main problem is avoiding pasta, rice or potatoes, i can't eat only fish with salad, or meat i guess!!
    Have you done a food intolerance test?

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoP View Post
    Yes Ghost, i do that most of the time, the main problem is avoiding pasta, rice or potatoes, i can't eat only fish with salad, or meat i guess!!
    Have you done a food intolerance test?
    No, I never did such a test. I just plunged into trying the diet.

I really don't think I'm allergic to anything. It just made sense to me that those white, chemically altered carbs (& sugars) are at the bottom of a lot of disease.

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Does tea tree and almonds oil work for blushing? Is it worth trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    No, I never did such a test. I just plunged into trying the diet.

I really don't think I'm allergic to anything. It just made sense to me that those white, chemically altered carbs (& sugars) are at the bottom of a lot of disease.

G
    i'm not allergic either, i did the test a few years ago, that's why i never thought about food, but since i heard about food intolerance i want to do the test, worth a try. I'll keep you update.. thanks!

What is the difference between "intolerance" and "allergy"?
    "It's all illusion anyway."

From what i read, if you have an allergy to some food, your immune system quickly response and you have secundary effects right away, like itchy, diarrhea, flushing etc, so you can't eat those foods, you know right there that's something wrong and you have to cut on that, and the effects fade away.

Food intolerance is more common than allergy, that's why i think people can have food intolerance and don't know it. The immune system in this case response different, and flushing is one of the side effects too. Imagine you eat something you're intolerant and you don't know, or eat every day, the flushing still remains. The low carb could be good also because you're avoiding something you're intolerant. Could be the case, that's why i'm doing this test. I posted a video in this forum about food intolerance, see it, explains well the difference of intolerance and allergy.

Does tea tree and almonds oil work for blushing? Is it worth trying?

Theoretically, if your blushing is caused by demodex mites, the tea tree oil should help. You could give it a try but be very cautious since tea tree oil is very harsh on (sensitive) skin especially if only dilluted to 50%.
    There are other remedies for flushing like clonodine, propranolol and remeron but these are prescriptions.

Default TTO and Almond Oil Advice

Hello

New here.

Had mild Rosacea for 13 years, no pustules just red, sore 'on fire' skin. Especially worse after spicy food, alcohol or sunshine, the three things I enjoy!

Anyway thinking of trying TTO and Almond Oil, but am scared of burning my skin. Is 50% TTO too much to sample? Has anybody used less with some improvement?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianco View Post
    Hello

New here.

Had mild Rosacea for 13 years, no pustules just red, sore 'on fire' skin. Especially worse after spicy food, alcohol or sunshine, the three things I enjoy!

Anyway thinking of trying TTO and Almond Oil, but am scared of burning my skin. Is 50% TTO too much to sample? Has anybody used less with some improvement?

Thanks
    That might be too strong of a ratio to use every day. One poster that I know of used that 50% once a week and the rest of the time used like a 10% solution. Always do a patch test to see how you react and what your skin feels like with a specific treatment... prescription or alternative.. always test for yourself.

I have used TTO and almond oil together and find them very useful.