Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rosacea Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by flying_er View Post
    Essential oils are very strong and your body can turn against them over time.
    thanks for pointing that out, Dave, because a 50% dilution is way way too strong to use safely. at that strength you're seriously at risk of developing a sensitization reaction, which can really mess you up (that's when it's not fatal, which it sometimes is). with essential oils a 5% dilution is plenty (i personally use 4%) and you still need to take breaks every few days.

Yes that is the main problem with TTO. Even 50% is a bit much, but then 10% barely has any effect on the mites. I think good old sulfur might be better.

Hi, i saw this post about 50 % TTO and 50 % Sweet almond oil! I have both and will start today using them for 8 days, and keep you posted if it helps or not!
    Since the last post was in february, do you found any other successful treatment using this 2 products? I tried Baking soda +HP+TTO as Ted advice to killing demodex mite and it didn't make any difference, so i'll give it a try to this 2!
    Thanks

Default keep us updated

hello BrunoP , go on and try it and tell us about the progress please , i am trying the topical ivermectin right now for about 2 weeks and found a little effect tell now .

I'm using TTo and Almond Oil for about 10 days, day and night, only one or two days that i only could use it at night, but anyway, i don't see any improvement, it did irritate a little bit in the beginning, but now that's ok. If it works i should already see some improvement, so i'll search for other products to use for mites.

Default what is exactly the problem

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoP View Post
    I'm using TTo and Almond Oil for about 10 days, day and night, only one or two days that i only could use it at night, but anyway, i don't see any improvement, it did irritate a little bit in the beginning, but now that's ok. If it works i should already see some improvement, so i'll search for other products to use for mites.

T Know what is exactly the problem ? is the only one question which can make diferance for you burnoP you have other choices like topical and oral ivermectine course another one is using the coconut oil as the carrier or even low dose accutane <------- but all of this option will make a differance if you are hunting the demodex mites and they are your problem , all i know is that i have a red face which may be itching some days and others not i blush and flush but this symtomps are already become less when i started my low-carb diet i have also itching scalp and dandruff but i can't be sure if this is demodex or fungal or rosacea and here inmy country i can't have a demodex test , that is so bad

Quote Originally Posted by fellow220 View Post
    T Know what is exactly the problem ? is the only one question which can make diferance for you burnoP you have other choices like topical and oral ivermectine course another one is using the coconut oil as the carrier or even low dose accutane <------- but all of this option will make a differance if you are hunting the demodex mites and they are your problem , all i know is that i have a red face which may be itching some days and others not i blush and flush but this symtomps are already become less when i started my low-carb diet i have also itching scalp and dandruff but i can't be sure if this is demodex or fungal or rosacea and here inmy country i can't have a demodex test , that is so bad
    Hi Fellow, I don't know if demodex mites is my problem, i never been tested, only went through with some treatments for mites.
    1 - borax, Hp and TTO, day and night for 2 weeks, and TTo in my scalp 2 or 3 times per week and no improvements
    2 - only borax powder during the day and sea buckthorn at night for 2 weeks, no improvement
    3 - TTO and Almond oil for 10 days, no improvements

So i don't know if i should give a try with other available treatments like ivermectine, or some other product. If my problem is about demodex mites, i think i should see something even if it's worse beacuse the dead mites as people say. But my rosacea is much the same. Any suggestion?
    I've an second appointment with a gastroenteriologist, the first appointment i talked about SIBO and she prescribed Rifaximin, without being tested for SIBO in a small dose, but it was too low comparing the study about SIBO and Rosacea, so i'll try to get tested for Sibo and for Food intolerance (food allergie tested negative) I believe it's more related to rosacea in my case, food with a lot of carbohydrate cause me flatulence, the doctor said could be related!!

Hi Bruno,

I can't tell whether you've tried the low, low carb diet.

Carbs and sugar (and carbs = sugar) feed rosacea.

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Hi Ghost, i know that it can make the difference but i'm not on low carb.i told you in a post, sorry you told me several times to do the low carb, but i can't because my job doesn't allow me to do that, i'm always traveling, eating out i avoid almost what i can avoid as sugar, juices, bread, coffee, and eat more healthy but not 100% restricted to the diet, it's impossible to me i guess. But i knows that some carbohydrate foods make me flatulence and my stomach growling, not hurting only growling. i read here it could be that my body don't absorbs very well those carbohydrates, right? Food intolerance test sounds very interesting because i can be intolerance to some foods i've always eat, and if i cut on those foods could be a solution. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoP View Post
    Hi Ghost, i know that it can make the difference but i'm not on low carb.i told you in a post, sorry you told me several times to do the low carb, but i can't because my job doesn't allow me to do that, i'm always traveling, eating out i avoid almost what i can avoid as sugar, juices, bread, coffee, and eat more healthy but not 100% restricted to the diet, it's impossible to me i guess. But i knows that some carbohydrate foods make me flatulence and my stomach growling, not hurting only growling. i read here it could be that my body don't absorbs very well those carbohydrates, right? Food intolerance test sounds very interesting because i can be intolerance to some foods i've always eat, and if i cut on those foods could be a solution. What do you think?
    Yes, sure could be your solution! Just order meat/fish/salad. Tell people who ask that it's doctor's orders. (They shouldn't care what the heck you eat, anyway!)

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."