Thread: Learning to post

Default Learning to post

Hi All, I am new. Just joined. I am reading some of the posting and have question for certain member on the thread. How do I direct the question to that person? I only know to start new post & reply post.

Thanks much!

Alright, see my name in the upper left hand corner of my post? Click on it. You should get three options. Go to View Profile. The forum will then take you to a separate page. On the left hand side there should be 5 options. Just click on the "Send Private Message" and you're set! You'll send that person a message that only he can see and respond to. Lemme know if you have any other questions!

I only see view forum post, add to contact, and profile. Also when I try to send message from my own acct it shows:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Its been couple days since I started acct. Do you think it is still lock? Who do I ask to unlock it?

Thanks,
    Last edited by Texas Sun; 12th February 2011 at 04:50 PM.

I don't know the specific rules of this forum but a mod should be by soon enough to explain the restrictions. Usually you have to reach 10 or so forum posts before you can message someone. It's an anti spam safety system of sorts.

Thanks, I guess I need to start posting.

Default I am also new to posting.

I have been following this forum for months and want to thank everyone for all the wonderful and helpful things that I have learned. I feel so much better knowing that I have someone that knows what I am going through.

Welcome you two

I hope the forum proves useful to you. If you need any more help just shout.