Thread: Treating seborrheic dermatitis with raw honey and virgin coconut oil

Default Treating seborrheic dermatitis with raw honey and virgin coconut oil

I just started on Auburn 's Honey & Virgin Coconut oil. Only been 2 days & I can see differnce. Amazing! Thank you Auburn!!!

I have few questions.

1. in case some reason after excise or stress event I start to flush...... while I have coconut oil on what else can i put on top of it to ease the flush. Aloe vera?

2. I have both smooth honey and Manuka honey. I try to use Manuka, it is kinda gritty on my face. Almost feel like it could exfoliate......not sure its good for my face. I have very rough patches on my cheeks because I burn it with other rosacea/dermatitis cream/shampoo. wash.

3. I work in construction site all the time. I don't alway get to wear hat, mostly cap just don't cover enough of my face. I use coppertone senstive skin sunscreen and tried netrogena baby sunscreen. I alway feel it irritates my skin. But then on other hand it was pretty bad already.

Is there anything else i can use with my coconut oil to calm face down when out of control?

Auburn if you see this, let me know what else I can use that will go with the routine.

And if there is a way I can ask you question directly from this post let me know.

Thank you all!
    Last edited by Texas Sun; 11th February 2011 at 05:37 AM.