I am new and found out about this treatment from reading through the threads and being sensitive to sulfates really want to give this a try.

My questions really have to do with the scalp and hair since I understand the face and ears part. I understand putting the honey mask on the scalp and letting it sit for three hours but what do you do between treatments? Do you wash the hair on odd days? Do you put coconut oil on the scalp and length? I use it on the length and have for years as a prewash treatment. Is the honey mask the only thing needed to cleanse the scalp and hair? Does the honey lighten the hair? I know that some people get a lightening affect on the hair from using straight honey due to the peroxide properties of it.

A big hello to eveyone. Sorry I didn't say anything about myself. I have psoriasis, eczema and dermatitus on my scalp along with hypothyroidism. Trying to get all these under control is proving to be quite hard. I do not go out in public hardly at all anymore due to the skin issues which are so embarrassing and huge weight gain so I have nothing to do most times but experiment. I am getting some help with my embarrassment and fear of the public eye.

I'm really in search of help with getting my face, scalp and ears under control. At some point my weight as well but I want to start with the skin first since my meds are still being changed for thyroid.