Thread: Hi!! Can you tell what is this? please

Default Hi!! Can you tell what is this? please

Hi guyz, i am new here. this is my first post. I am 22 years old and i had this redness under my eyes since i was 18 and i tried to use many creams but none of them helped.
    So can any one tell what is this exactly ? is it really rosacea?
    Now I started using Rozex two days ago and i am waiting for the results. do you have any idea how long does Rozex take to show its results?

thank you for the help
    Attached Images

Hi Walidov,

Besides the redness, do you have any other symptoms? Itching? Flakes/peeling? Dandruff?

What creams have you tried?

Most topical treatments take at the very least a couple of weeks.
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

Thank you very much for the reply.
    well no itching, but just a little bit of peeling. and i had some dandruff before but not anymore now.
    the creams i have used are mainly the Anti-redness ones like Avene (it actually makes it even worse, more red). and I am also using a facial wash (NeoStrata Foam Cleaner) but has no clear effect, i mean it doesn't make it worse or better.
    What i noticed is that sometimes when i play soccer with my friends it becomes more red.
    Right now I hope this Rozex will show some improvements because life really sux with this redness :S but let me just say thank god i am not handicapped or something.

You are welcome, Walidov.

Let us know if things improve with the Rozex.

A gentle cleansing/moisturizing routine can help a lot.

Do you flush often (other than when you play soccer)? How long does it last?
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

Thank you.
    well i also flush if it is a sunny day. but it doesn't last too much, even after playing soccer. like the next morning it is gone.
    I am using this cleaner: http://www.neostrata.com/product/neo...ycolic+wash.do

do you have any idea about it? i didn't notice any improvements by using it. so can you suggest some names please?

last question about Rozex. i dont know if you have any idea about it but i mean i have started using it two days ago but i feel that redness is worse now and my face is a bit dry and i peeling is there also. all of this happened after Rozex.

is it true that these are side effects of Rozex and by time these symptoms will go away and you will be able to see the results? or does that mean that i am allergic from Rozex and it doesn't suit my skin and i have to stop using it?

and thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by walidov View Post

I am using this cleaner: http://www.neostrata.com/product/neo...ycolic+wash.do
    do you have any idea about it? i didn't notice any improvements by using it.
    Well, that's a glycolic cleanser. Glycolic acid is used in facial cleanser formulas for oily skin. Not the best thing to use if your skin is dry right now. It also has parabens and other skin irritants.

so can you suggest some names please?
    I'm afraid I can't help much with that because I've only used one commercial skin cleanser (Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser), which didn't irritate my skin at all, actually it was rather soothing, but I stopped using it because I found that cleansing with raw honey is much more beneficial.

last question about Rozex. i dont know if you have any idea about it but i mean i have started using it two days ago but i feel that redness is worse now and my face is a bit dry and i peeling is there also. all of this happened after Rozex.
    I've never used Rozex (a.k.a. Metrocream/Metrogel) but other forum members have reported more redness, dryness and irritation while on it. Some threads that discuss this:

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ighlight=Rozex

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ght=metrocream

is it true that these are side effects of Rozex and by time these symptoms will go away and you will be able to see the results? or does that mean that i am allergic from Rozex and it doesn't suit my skin and i have to stop using it?
    I'm sure that Rozex works well for some people and not at all for others, like anything else.

Have you been to a dermatologist?

thank you so much for the help and the links.

yeah i am actually seeing a dermatologist and he is the one who suggested Rozex to me but i got worried because of the redness i got after using it.

My rosacea condition is not normal and according to many people it's not so regular to get tests instantly, perhaps my physician did for the reason that my facial redden came so unexpectedly and speedily got poorer and bad And after that I developed redden in many areas, or on many other body parts, that’s really awful for me so can anybody tell me about that condition and its treatment…