Hi all, it's been over a year now since I've sought treatment for my facial flushing etc. It was around 6 months after my first treatment ( treatment consists of 2 x Oxytetracycline tablets 250mg twice a day and Tetralysal (Lymecyline) 300 I x daily, for four weeks) when I had to re visit GP due to another flare up. The Doctor told me he would just put items on a repeat prescription and I could collect as needed. I was hoping I'd only need a treatment twice a year. My latest flair up and subsequent four week treatment ended around the beginning of April this year - so not that long ago.

The past week however I feel my skin is starting to erupt again. My skin is flushing more and I've noticed one or two red bumps on my cheeks and nose. And that funny itcy feeling that makes you want to wash your face as if it's dirty (make any sense?) is happening regulary. Especially in the evening when I'm tired. I'm a bit concerned though as it's only been around two months since my last four week treatment! Surely it can't be good for me to be taking so much medication on a regular basis? And surely like any antibiotic there effect will lessen through over use? Any help and advice appreciated.