Thread: I have found a cure!!!!!!

Default I have found a cure!!!!!!

I have had Rosacea for about 6 years and have been using metro gel and cream to deal with breakouts. I have started taking omega fish oil and have not had a break out in the past month and my skin is clear. I would usually get bad break outs after a hot shower , this has not occurred at all. I have contacted the company to tell them of my experience so maybe I can help others.
    Last edited by phlika29; 29th April 2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: remove advertising link

You could at least post a dozen or so times and make an attempt to appear like you don't work for the company...

This is just laziness

1,000mg Solgar MSM
    25mg diphenhydramine
    Rosacea Care moisturizer, tinted ZincO
    I avoid multi-vitamins and most other high-dose vitamins and supplements, oil-based supplements (like omega 3/6, A, and E), nitrite preservatives, sugar, fruit, milk, exercising in a warm room

Less is more!

However is he right that omega 3 fish oils are highly beneficial, especially for an inflammatory condition!

Quote Originally Posted by MasK View Post
    However is he right that omega 3 fish oils are highly beneficial, especially for an inflammatory condition!
    Beneficial for some, but a lot of people react badly to them. I kept hearing all about how anti-inflammatory they are and so took them for years, until I finally discovered they are one of my worst triggers.

1,000mg Solgar MSM
    25mg diphenhydramine
    Rosacea Care moisturizer, tinted ZincO
    I avoid multi-vitamins and most other high-dose vitamins and supplements, oil-based supplements (like omega 3/6, A, and E), nitrite preservatives, sugar, fruit, milk, exercising in a warm room

Less is more!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Beneficial for some, but a lot of people react badly to them. I kept hearing all about how anti-inflammatory they are and so took them for years, until I finally discovered they are one of my worst triggers.
    Sad story. They contain high histamine levels, which can cause flushing. That's maybe the trigger for you.

I took Lovaza for 3 months and I did not notice any changes in my skin.

Default Just my experience

It might not work for everyone, but I am very happy with my results. I found this by accident. My problem was my forehead, I would get bad break outs after showering to the point where I would wear a hat because it looked so bad. I havent had a break out in weeks! This is the longest in 5 years. perhaps if anyone has a similiar problem it would work for you. By no means do I work for the company , just trying to help others..

by the way I take 4 a day...
    Last edited by phlika29; 29th April 2010 at 09:13 PM.