Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the Honey treatment with pics. Advice please.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyplusandred View Post
    Thanks for responding so quickly. I will go slowly. As for SD I have had it for 2 years and it seems just when things are beginning to improve then they stop improving for example like the honey treatment. I will still continue with the honey treatments but will be adding some Aloa Vera to the cco. I will not be taking the Oreagno Oil internally, but will combine it with the coconut oil and patch testing small areas of my face for at least a week and then if I don't have a bad reaction I will slowly patch test larger areas of my face. I think I will start with one/two drops of Oreagon Oil to 1 teaspoon of cco. Again, thanks for your responces.

You are welcome!

Default Seb derm

Had seb derm for about 10 years...looking to get rid of it.

Is honey a good way to start looking at a more natural way...all ive been doing is drinking lots of water and moisturizing, somedays good somedays bad depending on what i eat.

Any rec's? Thnaks guys, it feels good to know I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by nomed_deeps View Post
    Had seb derm for about 10 years...looking to get rid of it.

Is honey a good way to start looking at a more natural way...all ive been doing is drinking lots of water and moisturizing, somedays good somedays bad depending on what i eat.

Any rec's? Thnaks guys, it feels good to know I'm not alone.
    I believe the honey & coconut oil method will defnitely help you at some point. Besides, try to eat healthy, take vitamin B2 supplements, adopt a positive attitude and have a good sleep every night. They are my experiences that help me fight with this disease. Hope it can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    I believe the honey & coconut oil method will defnitely help you at some point. Besides, try to eat healthy, take vitamin B2 supplements, adopt a positive attitude and have a good sleep every night. They are my experiences that help me fight with this disease. Hope it can help you.
    Hi, thanks for the answer.

i'm gonna give it atry once i can find what I need to buy.

How come vitamin B2?

And I always hear everyone say eat healthy, but then I read alot of different information considering this condition? any useful links/ info you could share?

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
    The bees make their own anti-fungal so their hives don't grow harmful stuff and ruin their food supply, so yes, raw honey is effective against SD.
    Yes I know that but I tried the honey treatment/without cco) for 6 months and it didnt do anything for me.
    My personal opinion is that cco is a much better anti-fungal.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Im curious, in what way do you think taking B2 supplements will improve your SD?
    Most people get their daily dose from B2 in their food beacause its a common vitamine.

But I agree that a healthy diet and good sleep is good for fighting SD.
    You also may consider eating probiotics.

Default a big thanks to "Jeff"

first post on any forum like this of any kind, but after reading this thread I felt compelled to reply. A quick bit about me..I have been "diagnosed" with Seb derm and rosacea. I have dealt w/ this stuff for 5 years or so...with the last year being worse. I have tried EVERYTHING. I have been patch tested, allergy tested, tried all the home remedies, steroids, etc with minimal improvement. I have NOT tried this Lotrimin/Desonate combo yet but will start today. (I couldn't find where to private message you Jeff..I'm a novice so I'm posting here). I must say that "Jeff" postings have been an inspirationI just wanted to say that the intelligence and compassion that you post with are truly inspiring. Like I said I haven't tried this regimen yet, but this is the first time I have had hope in years. What you describe as the symptoms that you had as well as "timmyb" are spot-on as to what I have. I first read your reply to this thread and took you for another spammer trying to mislead us into a false sense of hope. But your continued persistent posting and the details of your posts tells me you are sincere. Well enough of that...good luck to all and Godspeed.

As one who also suffers with Rosacea and SD I wish you luck. Keep us posted with your progress.

Default Virgin Coco Oil

Hi,

I'll try this method without using Virgin Coco Oil first for the next four weeks just to give it a try.

Thank you!

Default help!

SO, on my honey it says that it is crystallized, so does that mean that i have to cook it or something or can i just like that mix it with water , and am ... how excatly do i cook it if necesary??