Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the Honey treatment with pics. Advice please.

Hi Damien

I've been using the honey mask too but its only like my 4th or 5th time..Just wanted to say good luck...

Jasota

good luck with your treatment. how's it going so far?

Damien

I've used the coconut oil twice today(pea size) and the dry has slowed a bit
    but the stinging is bothersome.

Typically SD on my face looks like a rash but the last two days the SD is in a distant S shape on the life side only(down cheek from top of nose). Looking more like a fungus formation. It's gotten smaller today like its going away, so well see. The right side looks better with some small new out breaks below my mouth.

I would not wish these disease on my worst enemy.

Good night

Default Do i have the right honey???

I called the producer of the Raw honey i purchased tonight to see how Raw it was.
    He told me that he warms his honey at 100 degrees. He said he has to warm it to get it into the jars. He also explained that any honey warmed below 104 degrees will maintain its medical properties. Is this correct?

He also told me that if i wanted the most pure honey around here i would have to go back to the store i purchased the original honey at and buy comb honey. He told me that if i take the comb out and squeeze it with a spoon the honey that comes out is untouched and is as pure as you can get it.

Do i need to get the comb honey or is what i originally purchased ok being warmed at 100 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Jasota

good luck with your treatment. how's it going so far?

Damien
    Not bad..I think it is working slowly..or maybe its wishful thinking..
    I hope not.So need to be positive right now..

Do keep updating on your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post

One thing that i think has made my condition worsen over the last few years is stress. It's tuff not to stress out when you go through long hard days with painful SD but i've started to take notice of my daily stress level and when it goes up i try my best to relax. I hope expressing my condition in this forum will also help as a release. You see, i never talk about my SD. I rarely talk about it with my wife not that she cant tell. But lately I've been talking about it and i believe it has helped with stress. I've also taken less trips to the mirror. I think this helps a ton.
    That's great that you can talk about it with your wife. I'm sure it helps

My husband on the other hand told me the other day he is tired of me talking about the "fungus" as I call it

Thank you for posting your progress!

Rose,

Sorry to hear that. If he could experience it first hand i don't think he would want to quit talking about it until he found a cure. Right?

Good luck with you treatment and i hope the honey works for you.

Best regards,

Damien

Default Day 15 Treatment #8

Hello All,

Default Day 15 Treatment day #8

Hello All,

Well the small flare up that i got from working out turned into a bad SD break out. The last three days have been very painful and embarrassing. I had to miss my daughters school play last night b/c it was just to bad. I didn't want to meet everyone for the first time with this Bull Crap on my face. Actually, i think i would rather have that on my face than SD. J/K....

The break out i had was a different. The dryness was there but the flaking wasn't as bad as it usually is. The stinging and redness was terrible probably the most painful I've experienced in awhile. I did the Honey Treatment this morning and a few hours after i washed it off and applied Coconut Oil it finally looks like its going away.

I haven't touch my Kentzole Shampoo or cortizone cream in almost 15 days.

The honey is definitely working on my scalp. Very light dandruff. I notice only one or two flakes a day and its been this way for the last two weeks. Normally my SD on the scalp is itchy, stinging and dry. With large crusted flakes on the back of my head. But no longer! My scalp is so much better. My ears were also getting to be a huge problem with extreme flaking all day. On the inside of the ear and out. It was getting bad i tell you but the Honey Treatment has worked on my ears too.

Lets hope it starts working for the face.

I started the virgin oil as a moisturizer yesterday. I'll let you know how that works for the dryness.

Best regards,

Damien
    Attached Images

Default Day 16 Non treatment day

The break out i had for the last several days is finally starting to go away. This cycle has been different though. The areas are crusted over and rough to touch similar to how Auburn explained it. Not the usual dry and flaky type of break out.

I've been using the honey wash everyday (morning and night) and the same with the virgin coconut oil. My skin loves it. It soaks it in. I only use a small pea size in the morning and at night. Throughout the day I apply a smaller than pea size piece of coconut oil and melt it on my finger and apply it straight to the infected areas ONLY. No stinging and the infection is getting smaller. I hope I'm turning a corner.

Damien
    Attached Images