Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the Honey treatment with pics. Advice please.

Default desonate gel

Where can I get this online for a good price?? DESONATE GEL
    thanks anyone!

I have ordered some lotramin ultra, at least a 7 day wait for delivery though. I will see what happens!

This question is for Jeff, well 2 questions actually; first one is could you buy this products on the internet, if so please send links to where you bought them. Second question is like the honey treatment will it get redder before it goes away? I've been using Born to be Mild which has reduced a lot of the inflamation on the cheeks, not so much on the sides of the nose though. I've had SD for nearly 3 years and the idea of there actually being a cure seems too good to be true but if it doesn't cost hundreds of dollars I'm willing to give it a try.

I have and diagnosed with SD for a while now and been using Hydrazole Cream and Cetaphil (Moisturizer) to keep it "under control", which isn't really controlling at all.

I just came across this forum and read some members success with the raw honey mask and virgin coconut oil by Auburn and would like to give it a shot since i kind of given up all hope on everything else and just don't know what to do anymore.

The question i want to ask are;

- What do you mean by apply the raw honey mask every "other" day? Every single day? Once every second day?

- The SD is mostly at my inner cheek area and i dont have scalp problem. Do i still need to apply the raw honey mask on my scalp? or Just all over my face + behind the ears?

- Even though i dont have scalp problem pointed out by my Dermatologist im still using Head and shoulder shampoo and conditioner as suggested by my Dermatologist since is the "type" for SD. Should stop using it? Or I can use it and just use the raw Honey masks and Virgin coconut oil to replace the Steriod cream and miosturizer and still be fine with my current shampoo and conditioner.

Please help me, as this is Literally killing me inside out and is driving me crazy as i've been suffering for a long time stopping me from doing a lot of things and want to go out in general. I just feel like no one around me understand me. Everyone just say "Deal with it", "Get over it", "Move on and forget about it" and it just doesn't work like that. I feel so out of place and feel that i can't even fit with 'normal' people. Everyday I wish i can be normal like everyone else and not having to feel self conscious and insecure i step out of my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric88 View Post
    I have and diagnosed with SD for a while now and been using Hydrazole Cream and Cetaphil (Moisturizer) to keep it "under control", which isn't really controlling at all.

I just came across this forum and read some members success with the raw honey mask and virgin coconut oil by Auburn and would like to give it a shot since i kind of given up all hope on everything else and just don't know what to do anymore.

The question i want to ask are;

- What do you mean by apply the raw honey mask every "other" day? Every single day? Once every second day?

- The SD is mostly at my inner cheek area and i dont have scalp problem. Do i still need to apply the raw honey mask on my scalp? or Just all over my face + behind the ears?

- Even though i dont have scalp problem pointed out by my Dermatologist im still using Head and shoulder shampoo and conditioner as suggested by my Dermatologist since is the "type" for SD. Should stop using it? Or I can use it and just use the raw Honey masks and Virgin coconut oil to replace the Steriod cream and miosturizer and still be fine with my current shampoo and conditioner.

Please help me, as this is Literally killing me inside out and is driving me crazy as i've been suffering for a long time stopping me from doing a lot of things and want to go out in general. I just feel like no one around me understand me. Everyone just say "Deal with it", "Get over it", "Move on and forget about it" and it just doesn't work like that. I feel so out of place and feel that i can't even fit with 'normal' people. Everyday I wish i can be normal like everyone else and not having to feel self conscious and insecure i step out of my house.
    Hello mate! Hope I can help with your following questions, I have had success with the treatment myself - it's very good!

Once every second day, it is better to do it in the evening so that your skin can heal during sleeping.

You can apply to your face but it is recommended to apply to your scalp aswell for extra benefits, there are users here who just apply to there face which helps their facial symptoms.

We've all been there mate, I can offer a few suggestions:

-stop using steroid creams indefinetely. this causes problems with the skins in long term use.
    -try not to let the shampoos get on your face as they might be irritant to your SD condition. (perhaps wash with a more conventional shampoo?)
    -honey and coconut oil are wonderful for the face for seb derm. I do believe you sound like a very typical type and you should benefit very well ;)

Everybody says these things but nobody is you and understands what it is like. Just remember there are people out there in much worse situation. Be kind to yourself, thinking about it, it is nothing to feel bad about since this condition is not under any of your fault at all. And quite healed miraculously through a seemingly easy treatment method. Props to the original 'mother' of this method: Auburn!

Keep your chin up! We are all human! And these things are solvable

Arrow Shop online

Hi,

I don't know any places near my area that i can buy Raw honey and pure virgin coconut oil.

Has anyone ever purchase these correct products online? If so, what site is trustworthy?

I just Google these product but I'm not sure if its trustworthy and not sure if these are the 'right' products. Can someone verify?

www(.)alkaway(.)com.au/products-coconut-oil(.)html (Remove the bracket (.) cause cannot post link - sorry for inconvenience)
    www(.)organicfood(.)com(.)au/content_common/pr-spreads-and-jams_raw-honey-500g(.)seo (Remove the bracket (.) cause cannot post link - sorry for inconvenience)

Also, is it best to purchase offline cause it might get damage when delivering online? Is that a possibility?

I just don't want to purchase wrong product that could potentially make the condition worse so i just want to make sure things are right before i set off to get these products.

Default Starting honey treatment..

Hi I also seb derm and rosacea...I think I got SD after I start using metrocream for rosacea. I just start honey and coconut oil treatment . I have a question - can I use sunscreen on my face everyday while I am doing honey treatment? As I have to go to work around 10-11am..and how should I use sunscreen? As I use physical sunblock so it's little drying without moisturizer.. So can I just put sunscreen on my face after honey wash and coconut oil in morning? Or I have to use my moisturizer too ( I use cetalhil moisturizer ).

Default Update with PIC

GetAttachment.jpg

I've been doing really with the honey treatment and going on three years now. To everyone out there please dont give up on the treatment. Its tuff, sloppy and time consuming but it kills the bacteria and fungus that grows on your skin. I dont have the barrier that protects my face so i have to keep it real clean or it does come back.

Follow me on twitter at @younger_skin.

Default Call if you need help

Hey Everyone please feel free to call me anytime at 419-796-1825 if you need help.

Thanks
    Damien

Default Soothe by Rodan + Fields

Hello

Starting this thread and finding success, i was happy with slopping honey all over my face for the last 3 years, but luck struck me twice and i tried a product out of the blue (which i normally Dont do bc i've been to every derm and tried every steroid)and it works faster than the honey and allows my natural skin which i lost to regenerate. The only reason I even listened was because itís made by the creators of Proactive.
    The product is called SOOTHE and you can only get it through a rep.
    You can also follow me on twitter @younger_skin
    Call me anytime 419-796-1825 for more information
    Damien