Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Purpuric V Beam

Three weeks post purpuric V Beam! One week to go before the next one.

I also had small amounts of hyperpigmentation from the purpuric V beam.

They are minor, and I would glad put up with them to eradicate this flushing.

But in fact, they are fading rapidly, and, oddly, subsequent V Beams seem to wipe them out.

The above picture is with absolutely no makeup.

V Beam rocks!

Rather naughtily, you failed to mention a rather significant side effect: purpuric VBeam seems to alter the curvature of the lips.

Lovely smile. Wonderful report.

I flushed like this nightly. Needless to say, it wasn't much of a life. The pain was intense and I was trapped in freeze ass cold air conditioning with my fan. Still, the relentless flushing.

3.5 weeks after purpuric V Beam, almost ready to go get nuked again, starting to see results, happy. Meow!

One month after horrific purpuric V Beam, no make up, healing magnificently. I was so scared after I saw the purple welts and bruises! Seeing real improvement now, and you can see the hyperpigmentation is really minor. This picture was taken a month ago, and I'll be 55 this fall.

Dear WC,
    You look so peaceful and happy and just gorgeous!!
    I am so so happy for you!!

All the best,
    Melissa

ps adorable kitty

Looking terrific, WrinkledClue. What a brave woman you are. It must have been absolutely terrifying that very first time you had the purpuric V Beam done.

Wishing you continued success.
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

Wow, what a difference, and the pictures say it all..thanks for sharing.

WOW AMAZING, you look absolutely GREAT! Honestly what an improvement and now your true self is finally back. How wonderful and I so envy you! Cause when that monster rosacea comes out full in fouce with all that awful flushing we look so different and feel so awful not only from what we look like with the full flush but in such pain and thinking it's just not fare!

You are so totally BRAVE wow! How did you do it, I guess you would go to work looking bruised? God I wish i was as brave as you. If I ever get the courage to do what you have done I think I would have to go to your derm I just wouldn't trust any other since thankfully your treatment is such a wonderful success monstly thankfully to a good experienced derm.

Thank you so much for sharing your photos you look so pretty on your last picture and like Missy says
    " peaceful and happy and just gorgeous!!

PS I have never dared to go out without makeup i think even when i was young always had trouble then with acne. That is one of my wishes to be able to go out without makeup!

Thank you again you give all of us such hope between sharing your experience with the clonidine, remeron and now your vbeam. THANK YOU!

Thanks to you and Natalja I have started again on the clonidine and it's starting to help me more as days go by. Yesterday I was at a doctor's office it was so warm like if they had the heat on, finally after waiting for about half an hour I was brought in to see the dr. he spend about an hour with me and all through that time my ears specially should have been purple 1st time i leave a doctor's office an i dont looked flushed. I was spraying water on my ears but this usually doenst stop the flushing from happening so this time the clonidine came to my rescue!

BEST OF LUCK AND CONTINUED SUCCESS!

Alba
    using elidel at night, taking atelenol, had 2 vbeam laser treatments, 46 year old female