Thread: my rash

Default my rash

SKIN.jpgSKIN 2.jpg
    Hi I am not looking for a diagnosis but can anyone relate. Have had this flaring up mostly at summer and after food. Its worse every year and burns a little and has small yellow pus filled minute dots in it. I wear very high 50 plus lotion and wipe face gently with facial wash. Will obviously be seeking medical advice when covids over.Hope my pics show im new to posting pics, I have very fair skin
    Last edited by happybod; 24th April 2020 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happybod View Post
    SKIN.jpgSKIN 2.jpg
    Hi I am not looking for a diagnosis but can anyone relate. Have had this flaring up mostly at summer and after food. Its worse every year and burns a little and has small yellow pus filled minute dots in it. I wear very high 50 plus lotion and wipe face gently with facial wash. Will obviously be seeking medical advice when covids over.Hope my pics show im new to posting pics, I have very fair skin
    You are one happybod persistent poster. Yes, rosaceans can relate to your photos. Looks like my skin when I have a flareup. I too have fair skin.

Are you aware of Phenotype 3? However, a physician may diagnose Phenotype 2. Do you experience flushing?

Many rosaceans here at RF have learned that sugar/carbohydrate is a rosacea trigger. However, the vast majority of rosaceans will not give up sugar/carbohydrate and prefer to manage or control their rosacea with a pill or a topical.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi