Hello, my name is Tony.
I.ve recently been diagnosed with rosacea. I.m seeing a dermatologist currently. He has me on sulfatol gel and doxycycline. I may also have a problem with my eyes related to this and will be seeing an opthamologist. During a recent flare I had a great many problems with my sinus which at first thought of being allergy related. My question is what type of doctor would be best able to treat my sinus if this is truly related to the rosacea? I was thinking ear nose and throat. Thanks for the input