Thread: Traumeel cream n drops

Default Traumeel cream n drops

i had my first major flare the other day and i went to naturopath and she recommended the traumeel cream, she said it would probably get me 50% clear by morning, she was wrong, it took till mid morning!!

anyway i went to the derm and she said it was inflammatory rosacea and rx'd oracea n elidel cream

i really dont feel like using either of them unless i have to, so i called the naturopath back and she said add the traumeel drop also and see how i am by monday.....we'll see

http://www.truthinaging.com/body/tra...es-a-body-good

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bbillcee View Post
    i had my first major flare the other day and i went to naturopath and she recommended the traumeel cream, she said it would probably get me 50% clear by morning, she was wrong, it took till mid morning!!

anyway i went to the derm and she said it was inflammatory rosacea and rx'd oracea n elidel cream

i really dont feel like using either of them unless i have to, so i called the naturopath back and she said add the traumeel drop also and see how i am by monday.....we'll see

http://www.truthinaging.com/body/tra...es-a-body-good
    I am just experimenting with using Traumeel with someone. We are at the moment using the traumeel liquid and applying it neat on the areas that are affected. It seems to respond very quickly and has not side effects. If you are buying it I would buy the Traumeel drops rather than the Traumeel tablets as you can then using them externally as well as internally. So you could take the drops and use the Traumeel cream/ointment. But by having the drops you could also try using the drops on the affected areas as opposed to the cream/ointment...
    If you decide to use traumeel - please let us/me know how you get and if it helps.

Sarah Bell
    www.traumeelremedy.com
    Last edited by SarahBell; 23rd November 2009 at 05:15 PM.

yes i used the cream on my face and it was workin, i was also taking the drops internally

i used them for 4 days and it was working, taking all the papules down but honestly i was not comfortable using them because i really didn't see anyone else using them and was afraid i might cause more harm than good, like i said this was the worst i have gotten and didn't think it was wise to be experimenting right now

once things are settled i will use this as spot treatment, it does work ,maybe not as fast as i would like but it does and absorbs pretty good

i didn't even think of putting the drops neat on the skin but the drops contain ethyl alcohol i believe and dont know if that be good for the face??

it does appear to be a quality product, my naturopath says she has people use on eczema etc with great results