Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VBeam Side Effects and Healing Time

Quote Originally Posted by Stardusk View Post
    Hey Melissa I'm wondering it's almost been 11 weeks and I'm still red, can it be that I'm slowly healing or is that bad, i know you said three months im just wondering.
    I'm a week past the three month mark and I'm still red as a result of where the laser hit. I'm using an LED mask (LLLT) and hoping ot helps.

Unless it's wishful thinking, I appear to be improving very slowly. Normal skin is coming through at a rate which makes me think another three months will be needed. (I burned myself with moisturizer eight weeks post-treatment and am convinced this disruppted healing).
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."

if you do a lot of laser treatments you will discover that this was a bad decision. Lasers damage the skin. I know you may not believe it because it is big marketing but almost everything is false. Perhaps when someone has completely healthy skin, they will help them a little if they don't do a lot. But I say beware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by przemek View Post
    if you do a lot of laser treatments you will discover that this was a bad decision. Lasers damage the skin. I know you may not believe it because it is big marketing but almost everything is false. Perhaps when someone has completely healthy skin, they will help them a little if they don't do a lot. But I say beware of it.
    I totally agree. Lasers eventually weaken the skin and cause more problems that they fix. I am a perfect example of that ( damaged facial nerves, indentations in my chin)

Quote Originally Posted by przemek View Post
    Are you addressing me or someone else?

I do not believe big marketing at all. The only reason I've been having laser is to undo the damage that was done with Mirvaso. I wouldn't have had laser at all if it wasn't for my face being burnt because of it.

I am having laser done reluctantly but t has helped. My skin has been getting back to its normal colour over the last two years that I've been having laser.

The laser I am presently healing from is supposed to be my third and final treatment, because I do not want to push my luck.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

T-Shirt: "Laser skin treatment. That's what it is if you're wondering. Yes, it hurt."