Ive been having this problem going on two years. Boh sides of my chin right uder the corner of where your lips meet. It kind of resembles perioral dermatitis, but there is no pimples. Once in awhile i may get some, but not often. Its just always red! It gets dry after I get out of the shower and is tight. Its not very painful, but just awful to look at and brings my self confidence down. What could it be? Perioral dermatitis? Would antibiotics work to take away this red rash type substance? Also, with nose it seems that its always in the same exact spot where I break out, a few pimples right next to eachother come up, get whiteheads, go away and come back a day or two later. Its always red around that area. The other side I had the problem awhile back and was more severe, but it hasnt broke out in months, jus enlarged pores. The side thats bothering me is like big open pores, u could see the individual pore develope into the blemish. Like little holes. Give me some insight on this. Thanks...