Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anybody have fat loss from V Beam?

Quote Originally Posted by mmp View Post
    At my left cheek and cheekbone I have little bulks, shapes (I am sorry is hard to me to explain in english) like acne marcs from varicela, the area is red but patchy, and the form is like circles,the texture is irregular and I have also a big mark in a different colour under my cheekbone. At the right cheek I have like depressions in the skin, I noticed the day after the treatment my face was very irregular in terms of volume because the edemas, like waves in my skin, now is less visible but my cheek has little depressions at the fat/skin, like wrinckles but different. I am going to upload some photos after the treatment and how it looks now, if someone can help me to see if this is normal because I am very worried.
    Today it's 12 days after a non purpuric vbeam at power 6,3
    Can I send you some photos in a private message?

Quote Originally Posted by arb161 View Post
    Hi mmp
    Are the marks in a track like pattern?
    Can I send you some photos in a private message to show you? I don't think this changes in the volume ar enormal

Sure you can, however I was thinking that sometmes I have (trying to find a good way to explain it ) track marks from the laser after a treatment. Doctor initially warned me that I would see this but they would fade. What you have doesn't sound like that though. Also 12 days is still prettty early to determine what the final results are. Usually takes 6 weeks or longer.
    Arlene

Quote Originally Posted by arb161 View Post
    Sure you can, however I was thinking that sometmes I have (trying to find a good way to explain it ) track marks from the laser after a treatment. Doctor initially warned me that I would see this but they would fade. What you have doesn't sound like that though. Also 12 days is still prettty early to determine what the final results are. Usually takes 6 weeks or longer.
    Arlene
    I just send to you a private message. Thank you for your help.

Hi, is there anyone here who is kind enough to show me pics/results of vbeam facial loss?