Thread: i dont kno what to do

Default i dont kno what to do

well latley my rosecea has been a lot better after 6 ipl's. I still have my moments but alot of people do and in the morning when i am real relaxed and cool you would never kno i had it. Before the treatment my face was really red 24/7. Just perm redness and terrible flushing no acne what so ever (knock on wood). My biggest trigger is sunlight/heat and try to avoid it for the most part or limit my time in the sun. Well on saturday my friend is like begging me to go down to the jersey shore with him and wants to go at 11 (im 18 by the way). He kinda needs me to cause he dont know how to get thier. Well if i go that means ill be in the 90 degree sun all day long cause we have no house to get out of the sunligjht. So till about 11 till it gets dark. I have suntan lotion but ill still get sunburn cause ill be out so long and the sun is so strong. I hate to tell him no but i dont want to be in the position again i was before the treatments. I dont kno what to do any advice? Could i make threw the day? If i go and get burned will my face be redder and stay that way?

Thanks

Could you make up some excuse and say that you cant leave until 2pm. I know that you want to have fun with your friend but if it makes you uncomfortable/worried then you shouldnt do it.

Having said that how about a big hat/visor? Nowadays I dont care what i look like when I am out in the sun, aslong as I am covered up

i) Your friend could buy a map. Borrow his dad's sat-nav. Whatever. Or..
    ii) Sunscreen will work but you will need to re-apply it throughout the day.

How about a big beach umbrella?
    And definitely reapply sunblock every 2 hours!

Only go if you will enjoy it. Otherwise don't feel obligated. As long as you protect yourself from the sun you should be fine but it makes no sense to go if you won't have fun so...

If you go make sure you wear sunblock and use a beach umbrella
    and make sure to have fun!

i hate it i wish i was someone that didnt burn just tanned and didnt matter how long i was out in the sun but o well what you gonna do. I told my friend about my condition and hes being ignorant towards it and i told him it will just make my face beat red and ill get a bad flush but hes like "no no no you will get i nice tan you wont get red and what is flushing?". Like a ignorant bastard then i try to tell him and he blows me off and calls me a pu*** and says go. I might try to get him to go late idk or not go at all.. Any more advice to how to beat the sun? This World sucks nobody gives a **** about anyone but them selves (dont take offence to that i know not everybody is like that but most are).
    Last edited by sadkid98989; 10th July 2009 at 07:44 PM.

Thumbs down

i try to tell him and he blows me off and calls me a pu***

I don't think I would want to hang out with someone like that
    Since he has that attitude let him get there himself!

Just my opinion though...