Thread: Ear redness!!!!

Default Ear redness!!!!

Now that my flushing is almost cured and trying to get the perm redness better

WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY EARS AHH!!!

They are always bright redddd

like always

what can i do?

I have actually found that moisturising my ears has helped a lot with ear flushes!

id switch red flushy cheeks for red flushy ears any day haha

Dude, be happy with your flushing curbed and forget the ears... seriously. Many "normal" people have bright red ears, too, and nobody, I mean NOBODY pays ANY attention to that! Us flushers and blushers and fellow rosaceans just tend to develop a sensitivity to every type of redness which can easily go seriously overboard!

If you also have burning, then that's obviously a nother story... man do I hate when the flushing spreads to the ears too, makes you feel like you're about to set your hair on fire

m

Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    Dude, be happy with your flushing curbed and forget the ears... seriously. Many "normal" people have bright red ears, too, and nobody, I mean NOBODY pays ANY attention to that! Us flushers and blushers and fellow rosaceans just tend to develop a sensitivity to every type of redness which can easily go seriously overboard!
    Quite right. A lot of folk get this.
    Ears are often overlooked when putting on sunscreen. Try and remember.

I personally hate it when my ears are flushy. It's very distracting

I find that the VBeam treatments that are done on my cheeks actually help my ears. Somehow it is connected though I am not having laser on my ears. My laser derm also concurred with this observation.

my flused cheeks i can hide under makeup but the ears i can only hide under hair.

my ears mostly my right one flush really bad. and when it happens people always comment OMG what is wrong with your ears so dont think no one looks cuase they always do. also they flush and turn almost purple and they hurt so much! its awful i can never wear my hair up when going to somewhere special i have to hide then under makeup and my hair. but even though nobody sees them they hurt awfully as they are flushing under my hair.

i want to try to get laser on my ears but im too scared. i did get vbeam done on them about 2 years ago and i do think it helped somewhat but still im scared.

i always carry a small bottle of water in my purse when i start to feel them getting hot i start to spray water on them to stop them from extreme flushing. or at dinner i will have one glass of water w/ice for myself to drink and my husband's glass of water with ice for my ears.

Alba
    using elidel at night, taking atelenol, had 2 vbeam laser treatments, 46 year old female