Thread: Makeup?

Default Makeup?

What on earth are all the lady's using for Face makeup? I am having no luck at all. It seems everything I try is making me red. For years I had used Clinique. Started makign me red. Then I went to Prescrptives. That started making me red. Next I went to sheer cover. Again red? Now I don't know what to try?EVERY THING MAKES ME RED! Sorry for yelling.
    Help!

Lynn

Hi,
    I have used Giorgio Armani Hydraglow for the past 5 years. Only makeup that A) doesn't break me out B) covers redness and C) doesn't accentuat flakey skin. If they ever discontinue I will stock pile this puppy.

It is exxy but I wouldn't be without it.

Lynn,

I use dermablend cover creme. You can use as much or little as you need. Not sure if your skin will react favorably to it but I am not having any issues with it. I have used it for about a year and a half so far. My skin is dry and very sensitive and it really covers up what I need it to.

HTH

Melissa

I've been using Everyday Minerals for a little over a year now. Absolutely LOVE it!

You can get sample sets on their website for free (just pay shipping). If it works out, you would have to buy the brushes, but the EM brushes are pretty affordable. The makeup lasts a really long time, too, so it's pretty inexpensive.

~J

Default makeup

Thank you girls for the information. Hope I can find something. Yes I am very sensitive to just about everything. Now I have someplace to start.

Lynn my best advice would be to get samples. What works for one person may not for another. For instance I cannot for the life of me get minerals to work on my skin now. I used to use them but now they look to cakey but they could be a good option for you. I think EDM does sample kits. I know the Armani counters do makeovers and have samples too. Clinique are good because you can return it if you react etc.