Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase III for Sansrosa Started Yet??

Default Phase III for Sansrosa Started Yet??

Any word?

I have sent emails to Galderma in Germany and in the US to ask about the developing of Sansrosa. Never got an answer back from the US. German Galderma wrote back that it will be available as "Oracea" this year in Germany Don't they know their own products??? Oracea is NOT Sansrosa!!! So I wrote back and asked again explicitly about Sansrosa. Then they wrote back that they could not give me information about Sansrosa at the moment. What is this. Why isn't there any information available anymore since so long time?

I am starting to get really worried about this now! :/
    Does this perhaps mean they have run into some problems with the trials??
    Why wouldn't they disclose any information in such a long time, when they have been doing that in the past?

Default Col-118

Last information was that at the end of what they thought was phase 2 studies (which was a dosing study) the government asked that they do an additional phase 2 study involving the bio-availability of the active ingredient.

No results have ever been announced in relation to this study (it was supposed to have ended in Sept. 2008).

Galderma who now owns Collagenex tends to play things close to the vest so we won't know anything until they are ready to announce it.

We must remember that the the economy hasn't exactly been booming and many companies have scaled back expenditures. Sansrosa's development may be simply slowed due to fiscal responsibility.
    "Get busy living or get busy dying."

Default its a myth

I wouldent get to excited about sansrosa ever coming out i think it is just a con to keep us hanging in there untill they can come up with some new product. I emailed them a while ago and they said they knew nothing about sansrosa and many other people seem to have got the same answer. Sorry to be negative no one wants this stuff to be true as much as me.

Default It is not a myth

I think J-Mill's assessment is closer to the truth regarding Sansrosa.

One thing people seem to forget is that it hasnt been referred to as sansrosa in a long time. It has been referred to as col-118, and now maybe even something else.

Good point.
    Last week my derm did say it would most likely not be called Sansrosa when it finally comes to market.

Quote Originally Posted by SP1975 View Post
    One thing people seem to forget is that it hasnt been referred to as sansrosa in a long time. It has been referred to as col-118, and now maybe even something else.
    When I wrote to Galderma in Germany and the US I always used the doublename "Sansrosa/Col-118". I told them that it was invented from Sansrosa Company, was later sold to Collagenex and finaly sold to Galderma. I also sent them a link to a official news side with a report about Galderma where it is mentioned that Galderma bought Collagenex and that Galderma is currently developing some new topical medication for rosacea with the name Col-118 with Sansrosa technique. I was really explaining a lot.

I also think that they just don't want to talk about it but that it is still beeing developed. Of course we all wish we would have nice updates from time to time

After all Galderma mentions Col-118/Sansrosa in their news section on their internet side. And there are also some email adresses for further information. Well, I will write to Alain Kirsch (Galderma). Perhaps he will answer me.

http://www.galdermausa.com/NewsAndMe...Release22.aspx

CollaGenex launched Oracea®, the first FDA-approved systemic product indicated for the treatment of rosacea, in July 2006. CollaGenex is also developing Col-118, an innovative product for the treatment of the erythema associated with rosacea. If approved, Col-118 would be the first effective treatment for erythema. In addition, CollaGenex is developing a product with the potential to provide added benefits for the treatment of psoriasis.