Quote Originally Posted by Big_Maude View Post
i really hate to elaborate because i don't want to encourage anyone to misuse a prescription drug.....i use it in an application/format that is not topical and i use it at .2%.....i use it twice a day but i am going to ask permission from my doctor to dose 3 times a day with it...i will say it makes my face a beautiful creamy white...it not only subdues the redness but also improves the skin texture (very much)....i just wish my face could always be this white & smooth...
What is it that you are using and how are you using it? Just come out with it, no one will hold you responsible for recommending something off-label. People share off-label uses of all kinds of meds on this and many other forums. Heck, the majority of rx's that Doctors prescribe themselves for Rosacea are off-label (Clonidine/Propranolol/Tetracyclines/Antidepressants etc.) People will need to go through their derms/doctors anyways...so....please share your info in terms of what you are using and how you are using it? Otherwise what was you point in telling us you are having success but not share how?