Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Pyratine-XR

Default Will give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Russie View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has seen results with the Pyratine? I am still debating the $150 price tag. That certainly is steep if it doesn't help with redness.

Thanks.
    I think from what I have seen and heard is that people in general have been pleased with the product, but think it is too expensive.
    I am going to give it a try as soon as I have the money for it (hopefully).

Hi group,

I want to begin with my apologies that I haven't been able to post for a very very long time. It was not because my rosacea was under complete remission but I had a lot of issues to deal with and needed to overcome my intensive rosacea board & internet research obssession.

As for Pyratine XR, I am about to finish my second tube, I use it twice daily, generously and religiously for the past 9 weeks. I dont think I get any noticable results in terms of redness, fine lines or any pigmentation really. Maybe I haven't used it long enough but I dont feel like I will be purchasing it again.

I have used kinerase lotion 0.1% right before I switched to Pyratine XR and I can confidently say that I like dKinerase better. I was thinking i would like Pyratine better, but didnt.

Kinerase was a bit thicker compared to pyratine but both go on very smooth and blends in quickly. Both are perfect base for makeup or sunscreen. I felt like kinerase was effective in reducing the little irritation that occurs after washing my face. Kinerase makes my skin very smooth and even. I will go back to it after I use up my Pyratine. I might try the Pro Theraphy lotion with kinetin and zeatin.

Overall, I think Pyratine is an ok moisturiser but didnt deliver me results and I find it expensive.

Cheers.
    Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again..

Hi Francois,
    It is great to hear from you and no apologies necessary
    I hope you are taking care of yourself and doing well.
    Thanks for the update and have a happy and healthy holiday season!

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Hi group,

I want to begin with my apologies that I haven't been able to post for a very very long time. It was not because my rosacea was under complete remission but I had a lot of issues to deal with and needed to overcome my intensive rosacea board & internet research obssession.

As for Pyratine XR, I am about to finish my second tube, I use it twice daily, generously and religiously for the past 9 weeks. I dont think I get any noticable results in terms of redness, fine lines or any pigmentation really. Maybe I haven't used it long enough but I dont feel like I will be purchasing it again.

I have used kinerase lotion 0.1% right before I switched to Pyratine XR and I can confidently say that I like dKinerase better. I was thinking i would like Pyratine better, but didnt.

Kinerase was a bit thicker compared to pyratine but both go on very smooth and blends in quickly. Both are perfect base for makeup or sunscreen. I felt like kinerase was effective in reducing the little irritation that occurs after washing my face. Kinerase makes my skin very smooth and even. I will go back to it after I use up my Pyratine. I might try the Pro Theraphy lotion with kinetin and zeatin.

Overall, I think Pyratine is an ok moisturiser but didnt deliver me results and I find it expensive.

Cheers.
    Thanks so much for posting....it's great to have both sides so people can make an informed decision.
    Regards
    Queta
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson