Thread: Good moisturiser for facial blushing rosacea

Default Good moisturiser for facial blushing rosacea

Anyone recommend a good moisturiser?

Love the Annmarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive line. Just started using it about 2 months ago. I got a couple trials packs at my local health food store (which sells various lines of products). I ended up buying the cleansing milk, day and night cream. My skin has never felt better. AND no I am absolutely not a rep from this company - I've tried many products and this one absolutely does not cause any problems for me and my skin looks and feels great (outside of having rosacea). FYI my symptoms are primarily flushing, burning, swelling and a p & p once in while but mostly flushing.

Good luck!

Jen

I've heard good things about La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide. I've also seen good reviews for the La Roche-Posay Hydreane line for skin that's also acne-prone.

Default La Roche Posay Soothing Protective Cream

I have had good look with La Roche Posay Soothing Protective Cream whereas I cannot tolerate the La Roche Posay Fluide, which is strange because the Fluide is supposed to be the milder formula for the most sensitive skin. I have been using the Soothing Protective Cream for a number of years without developing a reaction. I also like the skin barrier cream by SkinCeuticals called Epidermal Repair.
    - Rachel Rose

I like CeraVe cream and lotion and Eucerin original moisturising cream and lotion.

I use Recovery cream by Avene. It contains minimum ingredients and it always feels very soothing (I use it even when my skin is very irritated). It's not very rich, though, so if your skin is very dry, it might not be hydrating enough. otherwise, it's great.

My current faves are aqueous cream with licorice and hyaluronic acid mixed in. And an anti-inflammatory cream which has a bunch of anti-inflammatory ingredients in jojoba oil base.

I have tried more than ten creams and found "Professor Nick Lowe's Redness Relief Cream " (also used by Dr Crouch) works pretty good