Thread: Chicago support group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Chicago support group

Hi,
    I have been welcome into this community even though I do not have Rosacea. I am dealing with redness from a facial scar. I have seen several posts from people looking for doctors in Chicago, so I know there must be people here from Chicago.

Currently I see Dr. Jerome Garden. I am having a very, very hard time emotionally dealing with the scar, the Vbeam, the redness. Dr. Garden is supposed to be one of the top laser people in the country, but he's not very nice. I would love to form a support group where we could meet and share support. Is anyone interested?

My name is Joe and my # is 312.339.5767. I currently live in Gold Coast but am moving to Evanston soon.

Quote Originally Posted by paperbag View Post
    Hi,
    I have been welcome into this community even though I do not have Rosacea. I am dealing with redness from a facial scar. I have seen several posts from people looking for doctors in Chicago, so I know there must be people here from Chicago.

Currently I see Dr. Jerome Garden. I am having a very, very hard time emotionally dealing with the scar, the Vbeam, the redness. Dr. Garden is supposed to be one of the top laser people in the country, but he's not very nice. I would love to form a support group where we could meet and share support. Is anyone interested?

My name is Joe and my # is 312.339.5767. I currently live in Gold Coast but am moving to Evanston soon.
    Joe, Nice to see someone else from my area here as well.. I am from the Ohare area right by Rosemont. I have something that I'm not sure if it is rosacea. My confidence level has dropped so much lately, it suckS! I have some questions about doctors in chicago area. Do you know of any for low-income patients? My place of work offers health care, but the prices are threw the roof, so i dont have any. Thanks...
    My name is joe also, nice to meet you.

Default hi

hi Joe
    no I don't know any doctors for low income. i've only seen two, Dr. Berk and Dr. Garden. Dr. Berk charged me $300 for the first VBeam but the second was free. Dr. Garden charges it to your insurance so it's like $10. I don't know how he gets away with that, but I'm not complaining.
    joe

QUOTE=CHI_GUY;201747]Joe, Nice to see someone else from my area here as well.. I am from the Ohare area right by Rosemont. I have something that I'm not sure if it is rosacea. My confidence level has dropped so much lately, it suckS! I have some questions about doctors in chicago area. Do you know of any for low-income patients? My place of work offers health care, but the prices are threw the roof, so i dont have any. Thanks...
    My name is joe also, nice to meet you.[/QUOTE]