Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rosacea gone!!! and fast this time

Thumbs up rosacea gone!!! and fast this time

Hi to you all, have not really been on here much, and have been busy with my life in general. However, I am here to post to help others who face the same dilemma of a staggering skin condition that keeps us questioning as to what is the cause of rosacea??? we all have a great connection here determined to find answers as to where rosacea originates from.
    Anyway, I use to post way back and even had a journal going to help others when I was taking z cream and the acarid soap. It really worked and I will add that is was the first and only thing that EVER worked to clean my skin, irradicate the infection, take away all my ugly symptoms, and kept me rosacea free for many months.......that was until I got lazy I guess.......For me it felt like a miracle, in fact I started to forget about rosacea, a thing in the past......and that was when it started creeping up on me slowly.....the redness, then the periodic flushing, the oily skin....and so on.
    Well after doing extensive research on the MITE theory......I learned there was an outstanding number of cases with people with a proliferating number of mites that made their skin red,inflamed,pustules,rashy looking,....and so on react this way......makes perfect sense when you think of it, in fact this was discovered I think it was 1968 (hope that is the accurate date)....anyway I decided to take the plunge this time, and wanted something faster, something I did not have to apply daily,....so I did Dr.Andersons regime and took the kwedella lotion 5% permi. on my face weekly, (washed off 14hrs later though not24hrs later as her regime indicated, I personnally spoke to several pharmacists who gave me the O.K for 14hrs but no longer than that because it is too long on the face (more sensitive area) because it states on the bottle neck down. Anyway, my face turned completely white after using 2 times, and I wash my face with the acarid soap morning and night......Again rosacea gone!!! all symptoms gone!!!!! my skin normal as ever.....I feel like a million bucks.....as we all know there is nothing worse than to have this bull**** skin problem to deal with and the not knowing for me these yrs killed me inside. I know now that these ugly little pests caused me all the grief and agony .......I want you all to know my feeling from Rosacea is the cause is from various means, however for many can be related to demodex mites, so take it seriously and get checked, no one should suffer like this.....I know is was an aweful infection that gradually made my skin reactive, and sore, and red to say the least. Mites can have a profound impact on our skin, especially due to the fact they feed of of our skin, reproduce fast, leave all kinds of crap on our skin, and cause infection, and malfunction to our oil glands and so on.....its so no wonder we have so many skin problems. It is in the library, many cases....they were treated with antimite treatment and rosacea diminished.............what worries me is the fact that people need to wake up and take charge and see for themselves what is going on you may really see how easy rosacea can be solved for you, it may not be as complicating as they make it to be.
    tamara...canada
    I am grateful for the internet to be able to find so many valuble information, also to z cream when I myself struggled to believe in the product, what made me buy it was hen cloud (I hope that is his correct name) who inspired me to believe demodex might play a role in rosacea.....and to Dr.Anderson for helping me rid my rosacea fast with an over the counter product that had no side effects for me, and treated me promptly. (again use 14hrs not 24hrs) or use your own judgement. I am simply here to help all of you, because unfortunately mites are not easy to kill take time and patience(requires a skill) and physicians seem to be oblivious to the demodex theory and this is what scares me the most, DEPEND ON YOURSELF FOR YOUR OWN ANSWERS!!!!............take care and good luck to all of you

Hi Tamara,

That is fantastic and thanks so much for coming back to let us know how well you are doing!! I am very happy you have found something to keep you rosacea free

Best wishes
    Melissa

PS Thinking of moving to Canada depending on how our election goes here

Hello Tamara......could you post where to buy this Kedella lotion 5% from? and the soap you are washing with?

I admit I have never tried anything for "mites" but my have to give this a chance and see.

Thanks!
    Dx 1998

Talking

hi melissa...and lookout

the acarid soap is bought at the demodex solutions I use 2 times daily in morning and at night. Hope you live in canada for the kwell lotion....do not know about any where else to buy this. OTC at the pharmacy kwellada lotion perm 5% lotion. Apply 14hrs weekly, and wash your face with special soap (acarid soap) . Also always spot treatment first please to determine an allergy reaction, at least for a few hrs to ensure you are in the clear.
    I am a firm believer and do not need anyone to tell me otherwise that mites play a crucial role in rosacea. I just dont understand why people are so misled as I even once was, until I finally did my own research, it was in front of me all along.....I guess I was blind myself.

note: I would also like to specify that because I had used z cream before perhaps made my rosacea diminish very fast when took kwell lotion 5% because I did not allow my rosacea to procrasinate, I took action fast. Those ugly pests are not running me anymore
    tamara
    Last edited by tkr; 25th October 2008 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Tamara.....my hubby is in Canada right now and on his way home will pick up the lotion.

I was just reading Dr.Anderson's post on the other group awhile back and she was saying to use the shampoo also....I would hate to do that as I color my hair! Did you ever use the shampoo or just the lotion + this soap only??

And did you treat bedding and furniture as she suggests??

So you basically wash with that soap and use moisturizer/makeup as normal daily? and once per week the 5% lotion?

Did you experience any increase in redness or burning sensations??

Thanks!

EDIT....found a link http://www.demodexsolutions.com/vpas...pexd.asp?id=35

this must be the soap you use.
    Last edited by Lookout; 25th October 2008 at 07:23 PM.
    Dx 1998

what kind of rosacea do you have? I am thinking of trying the zz crezm do you think it's worth it?

Tamara please see my post above this one.....here is a link to Dr.Anderson's original post....on the other forum.

http://rosacea-support.org/demodex-mites-treatment

Her approach seems more intense than what you have done.....I don't think I could use that sulfate topical she is talking about....and she put this stuff all over the body....did you ever do that to get results??

I hope I can just apply to face and use soap to wash....I can wash my sheets and all that is easy but I wasn't gonna buy anything else....just regular laundry soap!
    Dx 1998

o.k...
    answers to your questions, team mule...borax found at walmart in the laundry section to wash your clothes. Tea tree oil 15-20 drops in your shampoo/conditioner did it for me. I also had my cat and dog take revolution (as there is a low possibility but still a possibility) of transmission and has been proven. ex:
    lady at an animal shelter developed acne rosacea and treated with antimite...I dont want to ramble on about pets, however it is possible. I will put the data here if you would like to see yourself, I did my research...believe me!
    -I am currently taking flax oil 1tspn daily by webber (with the rosemary in it)
    -I also take silica 10mg 2 -4 capsules daily helps immune system promotes healthy skin and hair
    -I drink mint green tea alot
    I work in the medical field as a Laboratory Technician and when I developed symtoms of rosacea, I thought it was due to allergies to the environment because I initially developed an allergy to latex....at that time I thought it was related to that...however I never would have imagined it would be critters.....
    tamara

Tamara did you experience any flare ups? increase in burning or redness when you first washed with the soap and applied that lotion?

Thanks for the other tips I will do those things also!
    Dx 1998

responding to some questions
    for the kwell lotion used applied it on face, around my neck, shoulders, back,front chest.I had no problem with product except it is very drying. I use acarid soap 2 times daily morning and night.this is it for the treatment.
    everyone reacts differently, we all have different skin types, use your own judgement and always spot treatment first. Also again used kwell lotion only for 14hrs.....not 24hrs...weeky.In my opinion too long as well pharmacists state this is too long. Beating mites take alot of patience as I have learned(it truly requires alot of discipline)....you can also refer to my posts on demodex solutions tkr, I did have a journal there and believe me, I was not clear over night.....takes many months and ALOT of patience. The thing that irritates me is the fact that western doctors are clueless about mites....and I also feel that many antimite treatments are not effective enough/strong enough to get to the stem of killing them effectively. I had subtype 2 rosacea but more of a mild case, always kept it in check with herbal remedies.
    tamara
    Last edited by tkr; 26th October 2008 at 04:22 AM.