Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Positive results from Ivermectin Trial

Rachel,

Such great news, you are so blessed. How wonderful to look forward to the holiday parties and not be anxious.

I thankfully dont have p&ps but the flushing is awful. Does this also continue to help witht the flushing and heat sensitivity on the face?

You mention you use Invisible Zinc, the tinted or the regular? I have been using just for this past week the Invisible Zinc tinted light only on my ears and forhead. Afraid to try on the rest of my face, since i dont breakout w/pimples i dont want to chance it. But my ears specially my left is so dry that last night i noticed with a magnifying mirror that i my ear was peeling. i didnt use it today. 1 st apply moisturerizer then wait a minute and then apply the invisible zinc. i dont know why its drying me? I like it its been cool here in miami so that could be it but my ears havent been flushing that much, maybe its the zinc but the drying is so bad to actually peel?

any comment will be appreciated.

Alba
    using elidel at night, taking atelenol, had 2 vbeam laser treatments, 46 year old female

Hi Alba, I use the tinted zinc. The light tint in winter and now that I have a bit of colour on the rest of me (it is summer here) the darker one. I use it everyday instead of make up (which I do not use at all anymore). I don't find it drying at all. When I had a face full of P&P's I actually felt it quite soothing and it actually helped a little with covering up.

When my skin was dry from the Rosex I use to moisturise first and then apply the sunscreen but it isn't dry any more and I have no need for it. What ever the compound the Ivermectin is in is really moisturising at night too.

It is a great product and from what others have said I wouldn't hesitate on using on the rest of my face. One fellow suffers Rosacea completely cleared when she started using it.

Thanks Rachel,

my ears are finally back to normal, I will probably try next week again and see what happens with the tinted zinc. I dont know why it dried my ears so much.

Like they say we all react differently.
    using elidel at night, taking atelenol, had 2 vbeam laser treatments, 46 year old female