Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zhongzhou Zinc Cream

Default Zhongzhou Zinc Cream

Hello,

This is my first time posting on this forum, though I have popped in over the last 3 or 4 years, and it has been helpful. Thank you.

Like most on this forum, I've tried many things, spent a lot of money, and none has worked. That said, I suppose everyone is different, with slightly different symptoms etc.

I've stayed away from steroids and so on, and stayed with the "alternative" "solutions" - none has risen from the lake yet.

I'm still looking though, and look forward to finding that breakthrough soon.

One thing I would say, is that having Rosacea these last years has made me learn a lot about how people "see" you and how their reactions change based on that perception. I feel much stronger within myself, strangely enough, for having Rosacea over this period.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and thank you for all your posts.

Best wishes
    Jack

p.s. I've recently heard good things about Zhongzhou Zinc Cream. So, that may well be my next port of call.

Spam??

Hi Jack and welcome to the forum.
    What are your symptoms and what have you tried?

Best wishes,
    Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Quote Originally Posted by melissawohl View Post
    Hi Jack and welcome to the forum.
    What are your symptoms and what have you tried?

Best wishes,
    Melissa
    Recently I tried the Arubix anti-redness cream because it seemed to get some good reviews. But I have to say it had zero-effect for me.

I had Homeopathy a while back - no effect. I think it was "sulfur" that was used.

I had a fairly extensive acupuncture with no effect. Also, there are times when this really is painful, despite what some people say.

Then there was Acupressure, EFT and NLP.

Actually, working with emotions has produced some effect within. So, the face is still the same, but the emotional reactions are less, simply because I know a little more about myself.

There've been a whole host of other things like Spirilna, Vinegar, Pro-Biotics...lots!

I haven't tried spam though, as the previous poster suggested.

I'm always open to ideas. Though I haven't seen any likely candidates other than the aforementioned product. Time will tell.

With kind regards
    Jack

p.s. you asked about symptoms. To begin with, about 4 years ago, it started as hot flushes throughout the entire body including face flushes; just out of nowhere. They would also come triggered by any mild emotional discomfort - fear, shame, embarrassment etc.

After a while - probably 6-9 months, the flushes went. My skin was sensitive. I remember getting my hair cut and the hairdresser stopped shaving the back of my neck because it became so red.

These flushes are gone, and I'm left with classic T-zone facial redness and some spots etc. It's exacerbated by sugar mostly.
    Last edited by RosaceaUK; 8th September 2008 at 05:11 PM.

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by The taff View Post
    Spam??
    I can understand the sensitivity, I have run forums on different topics myself, in the past. But to be honest, if someone is thinking of, or has used a product, I would like to know what it is, and ideally the reports on effectiveness. At least, I can do my own research.

Yes, I know if spam is encouraged at all, it can get way out of hand quickly, so I appreciate that you are on the ball in this respect.

Kind regards
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by RosaceaUK View Post

I haven't tried spam though, as the previous poster suggested.
    lol

Hi Jack,

It is great that you don't get the flushing anymore. If you are left with permanent redness you may want to look into having Laser treatment.
    And since you are located in the UK you are very fortunate in that Dr Crouch is there also and he is an excellent laser and IPL doctor.

Take a look at the Q and A's regarding laser and IPL as you might find some useful info there.

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ad.php?t=10174

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ad.php?t=10386

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ad.php?t=12173

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ad.php?t=14951

Best wishes,
    Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Quote Originally Posted by melissawohl View Post
    Hi Jack,

It is great that you don't get the flushing anymore. If you are left with permanent redness you may want to look into having Laser treatment.
    And since you are located in the UK you are very fortunate in that Dr Crouch is there also and he is an excellent laser and IPL doctor.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your info. Though I'm not really into Laser treatment, as yet. I'm maybe being a bit stubborn wanting to handle the cause, not the symptom. Maybe it's a man thing.

I will certainly check it out though.

Kind regards
    Jack

But surely that is the point of laser/IPL. It has the more potential more than any product.

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29 View Post
    But surely that is the point of laser/IPL. It has the more potential more than any product.
    Maybe. Each person is different and has to take their own course through this maze.

If anyone is interested in in following the progress with this Zhongzhou Zinc Cream, I created a blog, really to track the changes for myself.

Each day a picture will be posted and any relevant comments.

Rosacea Cure - Research

Let's see how it goes.

Kind regards
    Jack