Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RTIT dumps Nase

If he has a regular job and is getting psychological help of some kind, I'd say he's on the right track. Mental illness isn't funny, and I think this man has some very real problems. But no one (except murderers, etc.) is beyond redemption... and it sounds like he's doing the right thing.

It has been said that he hides behind the internet all day, and that his rosacea is not under control; but if he has a regular job interacting with people, then either those criticisms are wrong, or, even if they've been right in the past, he's now attempting to move in a better direction.

I also reached a low point in my life, and I understand the feeling of, "well there must be a path I can take" because otherwise there is no hope. Maybe our impressions of him were formed at his low point. I hope so. I know that for myself, a social context (college) has helped me even though it can be scary. So I personally hope that his new job is part of a healing process, of getting back "out there".

There's nothing wrong with discussing Nase or his past, but it's the gossipy, schadenfreude tone that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen View Post
    From his home page:

He added the Medical Academia fluff today. Must have been reading this post.. no surprise.

This is what he put up the day before:

"I have accepted a position to personally treat rosacea sufferers in Indiana with (1) multiplexed lasers, (2) green light therapy (which constricts & physical -ly removes blood vessels), and (3) microiontophoresis in combination with Sonophoresis (which physically heals the upper dermal layers as well as turns off inflammatory enzymes key to rosacea flushing).
    This was the logical next step in my career and a very exciting opportun-ity. I will be posting updates when my training is finished and I am in the saddle."

Sounds like he is learning to ride a horse to me? Probably still pretending he is in Texas with all the Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve95301 View Post
    If he has a regular job and is getting psychological help of some kind, I'd say he's on the right track. Mental illness isn't funny, and I think this man has some very real problems. But no one (except murderers, etc.) is beyond redemption... and it sounds like he's doing the right thing.

It has been said that he hides behind the internet all day, and that his rosacea is not under control; but if he has a regular job interacting with people, then either those criticisms are wrong, or, even if they've been right in the past, he's now attempting to move in a better direction.

I also reached a low point in my life, and I understand the feeling of, "well there must be a path I can take" because otherwise there is no hope. Maybe our impressions of him were formed at his low point. I hope so. I know that for myself, a social context (college) has helped me even though it can be scary. So I personally hope that his new job is part of a healing process, of getting back "out there".

There's nothing wrong with discussing Nase or his past, but it's the gossipy, schadenfreude tone that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Gee Steve, very noble of you. I think it's great that you're doing well in school and life is going well for you.

Pardon my faulty memory though, but weren't you the same guy that posted the 'homemade' Youtube videos of Nase, etc.? Bit hypocritical, or have you 'turned the other cheek'?

PS. Thanks for the link, saves time in case we have to look up that big word!
    Last edited by Twickle Purple; 2nd May 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Happiness is a choice.

I agree with Steve. It is most defintely time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29 View Post
    I agree with Steve. It is most defintely time to move on.
    Hello Sarah

I donít.

Its post like Steveís that makes me wonder why I bother and maybe he has fallen into the same fantasy world that Nase lives in.

Whether he is mentally ill or not, some individuals seem to have forgotten about the damage Nase has done to the Rosacea Society and the people he has bullied, threatened, intimidated and tricked over the years in his quest to make a lucrative living from the misery of others. There is also evidence around to suggest he has been involved in a recruiting / advertising campaign to push people into having ETS surgery that they donít need.

Despite what others think I get no satisfaction from writing about this man or poking fun at his lunacy. I do get some satisfaction however when I hear that I have made someone think twice about taking his advice or spending money based on his suggestions and that they have actually taken time out to read about the history of this guy. Remember people still stumble onto his web site and think he is genuine. Hopefully they might do some more searching, come across the DB site or posts on here and then realize he is a fraud.

Having Nase being in a position to treat members of the public with a laser fills me with horror and I sincerely hope someone can prevent this from happening.

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by phlika29 View Post
    I agree with Steve. It is most definitely time to move on.
    Hi Sarah,

The dilemma is that the fellow is still on the 'net and he uses his Website to lure people in for his own personal gain. While I acknowledge that's what commerce is all about, he doesn't package himself that way. He promotes himself as the savior to all with rosacea. He uses duplicative and deceitful tactics. He is a predator.

I'm not going to rattle the cage out of boredom, but I am going to comment when it's merited. While I respect your request that it is time to move on, and I will on this thread, I will call out a sanctimonious post.

Kind regards,
    Corinna

Happiness is a choice.

I see both points of view certainly but do feel that Peter is quite right in bringing people's attention to all of this and I wholly support the freedom to post your thoughts (in a non-violent manner) which is exactly what's being done.

I have accepted a position to personally treat rosacea sufferers in Indianapolis with: (1) Multi-plexed lasers, (2) Green Light Therapy that physically removes damaged blood vessels & 'calms' down hyper-reactive vessels , and (3) Microiontophoresis in combination with Sonophoresis; these physically heal the upper dermal layers as well as turn off inflammatory enzymes key to rosacea redness and flushing.
    This was the logical next step for my career and a very exciting opportunity as it is a partnership with two Dermatologists from Medical Academia and it allows me to utilize multiple treatment modalities in a truly collaborative effort to address all 5 rosacea subtypes and symptoms.
    Medical Academia was where I started my career and through my travels and learning experiences, it has always been the place best suited for my training due to the technology, collaboration, sharing of information, cultivating relationships within multiple medical disciplines, and the resultant grants and publications.
    Must still be reading this thread. He's no longer a 'fellow' dermatologist.

Don't worry he will be reading every word written despite what he says. This is an extract from a nonsensical post he managed to make on here last year which the Moderators removed.

"Every blue moon when I look in and read your posts I see growing hostility. The language, the hatred, and the revenge. You did a great job of diverting your problems by trying to shift them to me. That's a great tactic but the only followers are weak-minded who really dont think for themselves. The five of you can use your fake names and continue to post to one another."

Usual lies. Not sure what problems I am suppose to have but I would suggest he concentrates on his own for a change. The only fake names I know about were either his or some of his supporters or shall I say ex-supporters.

a partnership with two Dermatologists from Medical Academia

I don't believe that unless he has asked his paper boy and the guy from the local pizza parlour to pretend they are Derms? Or it could be Jordon and his Mom helping out again? Seriously no professional person in their right mind would want to be seen within a hundred miles of him, let alone be involved in any collaboration or business venture. Look at the list of the ones we know about who appeared to have dumped him once they realised he was crazy - Soldo, Darm, Crouch, Sy, Sher and now Nielson. I suspect there are a lot more names we do not know about and do not forget to add to the list, this Rosacea Forum, the RSG and the ESFB who have also kicked him out.

Anyway no doubt there will be more lies forthcoming in the days to come. In the unlikely event he is allowed to treat a human being in Indiana then there is a good chance someone will be able to take a photo of him, which should prove interesting. I'm still waiting for the snap he promised last year? Did anybody see those AAD articles? By the way he is not a member of the American Academy of Dermatology.

"Sincerely Peter I would spend a little more time focusing on your own problems than trying to sling mud up against the wall and try to make somthing stick. I am actively helping people. I am actively writing journal articles for the American Academy of Dermatology. BTW, there is a recent close up digital photo that you can go through with a fine tooth comb directly at the top of the article. You will find no rosacea, you will find that I am extremely fit -- Six foot -- 188 pounds. This will be out August 1st."

The word on the street is that he still has rosacea and weighs 265 pounds which by my calculations is nearly 19 stone.

Anyway I shall forward his latest updates to a contact I now have, as I am sure they will be very interested in his new career venture.

By the way if anybody wants to complain about Nase, here is that online form again:

http://atgindsha01.atg.in.gov/cpd/co...complaint.html

Thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen View Post
    Must still be reading this thread. He's no longer a 'fellow' dermatologist.
    Just checked it again today at 1630 UK time and he is obviously no longer having a career change, as all that text has disappeared from his site? Perhaps the two dermatolgists dumped him as well - you know the ones that probably never existed in the first place. Maybe he has to try and invent something more convincing - that could be tricky though given all we have found out over the last week or so. Can't wait for the next thrilling update