Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RTIT dumps Nase

Default RTIT dumps Nase

Nase has been dumped by the RTIT. According to his website, he has accepted a position in Indianapolis as a laser technician to treat Rosacea.

He said this was the next logical step in his career. Which way, down, backwards?

Will you be the first one to be treated by the infamous Rosacea Expert?

Scary with a capital S.
    Last edited by Munch Ausen; 1st May 2008 at 06:18 PM.

This guy is unbelievable. To think that I almost trusted this man in helping me conquer this condition.
    "Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"

Have you got a link?? I can't find that on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Munch Ausen View Post
    Nase has been dumped by the RTIT. According to his website, he has accepted a position in Indianapolis as a laser technician to treat Rosacea.

He said this was the next logical step in his career. Which way, down, backwards?

Will you be the first one to be treated by the infamous Rosacea Expert?

Scary with a capital S.
    It sure looks that way doesn't it. Strange because a couple of days previous he was crowing as usual about all the wonderful cutting edge stuff at the RTIT and claiming the web site was being re-developed to accommodate it all. Looks like the only cutting going on was HIM and what a shock it must have been to get the tin tack. If you go onto their site now Nase just doesn't exist - period.

I don't believe his BS that he has a new position already and what a come down for Mr Rosacea if all he can get is a laser technician role on the same level as the people he mocked in his depo, as being able to do it without any qualifications, just a few hours training. Well he will be down the job centre soon and finding out what it really is like to have to work for a living.

Seems like Nielson may have seen sense and realised that being associated with a fraud like Nase wasn't exactly going to enhance his reputation. Of course maybe someone did complain to the authorities and possibly they were forced to step in and take some action. There is no way this maniac should be allowed to treat the public and I hope anybody considering giving him a job, checks out his real background out first.

I think you need some sort of training to be a laser technician but I am not sure about what the requiremens are in Indianapolis. This is just another reason I will only let a derm/ MD treat me with laser!
    Last edited by Melissa W; 1st May 2008 at 10:13 PM.

I asked the lady who did my face with Gemini, she took a day course...

Happiness is a choice.

That's why only dermatologists/MD's are allowed to VBeam me...not that
    that's any guarantee as we all know...

From his home page:

Rosacea Treatment Center of Indiana:
    I have accepted a position to personally treat rosacea sufferers in Indianapolis with: (1) Multi-plexed lasers, (2) Green Light Therapy that physically removes damaged blood vessels & 'calms' down hyper-reactive vessels , and (3) Microiontophoresis in combination with Sonophoresis; these physically heal the upper dermal layers as well as turn off inflammatory enzymes key to rosacea redness and flushing.
    This was the logical next step for my career and a very exciting opportunity as it is a partnership agreement with two fellow Dermatologists from Medical Academia and it allows me to utilize multiple treatment modalities in a truly collaborative effort to address all 5 rosacea subtypes and symptoms.
    Medical Academia was where I started my career and through my travels and learning experiences, it has always been the place best suited for my training due to the technology, collaboration, sharing of information, cultivating relationships within multiple medical disciplines, and the resultant grants and publications.
    He added the Medical Academia fluff today. Must have been reading this post.. no surprise.

"fellow dermatologists" implies he's a derm for pete's sake.

"Medical Academia was where I started my career" but through bad choices and discreditable behavior I find myself downgraded to a laser tech.

C'est la vie!

Happiness is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple View Post
    but through bad choices and discreditable behavior I find myself downgraded to a laser tech.
    Hilarious !!