Thread: V-beam AND broken capillaries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default V-beam AND broken capillaries

Hey everyone I'm exactly two weeks post-v-beam where she increased the intensity on my nose and surrounding area and was looking at myself today and ALL the capillaries on my nose seem WAY more visible then I thought they used to????

Has anyone had/heard if this is normal - like all my other post-v-beam symptoms are gone like more red, burning etc.... just wondering if this has happened before and if I should just stay patient

Thanks guys,
    Matt

Broken veins can be very tough to remove, and may require more than one treatment. My nose veins disappeared after all my other laser treatments, including VBeam, but always came back within a couple of weeks.

If yours appear more visible now than the did before, this may be because they're darkening as they're dying (I believe -- someone please correct me if I'm wrong), or they may have appeared less visible when your skin was more red in the first days and weeks after your treatment. Now that your overall redness may have subsided, they appear more obvious. Did you take any before and after pictures to compare?

VBeam, like other laser treatments, requires more than one treatment for maximum results. You may find that you need to go to purpuric treatment to remove some of the most stubborn veins.

I go back for VBeam #2 this Monday (non-purpuric again), and I'll report back on the state of my nose veins.

tompkin,
    After your 1st non/purpuric V-Beam, did you have any down time, swollen, redness ect. ect.???

Almost no downtime. I was very red for the first day but not swollen (maybe a little lumpy), somewhat red on day 2, and pretty much baseline on day 3. My reports start here.

I see very mild improvement now, almost 6 weeks later, but I really have to compare pictures Monday to be sure.

I find that veins do appear redder for a few weeks afterwards (even if they dont go on to disappear) but revert back to their original hue after a few weeks.