Thread: Alert to those who wish to file a complaint about Nase and his dangerous actions....

Default Alert to those who wish to file a complaint about Nase and his dangerous actions....

It has come to my attention that someone has alerted the Indiana authorities to nase's unethical actions. www.debunkingnase.org has more info on this - of course.

Apparently the authorities are requesting that those people who wish to file a complaint against nase may do so here:

http://atgindsha01.atg.in.gov/cpd/co...complaint.html

I am thinking of those people who may have taken his advice about treatment protocol, and have been harmed.

Thanks Chelsey.

There were many folks that were helped in the beginning. I understand that the reason this forum came to be was as a platform where he could help people. What followed is well known and very unfortunate.

I hope that you are able to find the same level of support and information here now, as this site has grown by leaps and bounds and offers many out of the box ideas for folks looking for alternatives, as well information on conventional approaches. The benefit of the present situation is that there are ideas shared from many different sources, different people offering feedback and we can look to the real-life experiences of others as we guide ourselves through the, at times, dizzying number of options open to us.

Kind regards,
    Corinna

Happiness is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    It has come to my attention that someone has alerted the Indiana authorities to nase's unethical actions. www.debunkingnase.org has more info on this - of course.

Apparently the authorities are requesting that those people who wish to file a complaint against nase may do so here:

http://atgindsha01.atg.in.gov/cpd/co...complaint.html

I am thinking of those people who may have taken his advice about treatment protocol, and have been harmed.
    Hello Millie

I think it's a good idea to put an alert out as you have done. Just put a reply out to Alex's post on this thread:

http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...485#post175485

It reads as follows:

"Hello Alex

Thanks for posting up the DB site update with the complaint link. I only saw it myself yesterday and the form contained on the link provided looks easy enough to complete and send off.

Donít worry you are not stirring it up and I think itís extremely important that any person out there who has a genuine reason to complain about this man, should be encouraged to do so in the interest of public health and safety and also because longer term it will help prevent other rosacea sufferers from being conned.

If anybody has been threatened in the past or just feels too nervous to lodge a complaint then please let me know by PM and I will see what I can do to help.

Thanks

Peter"

Lets hope there are people out there prepared to put the record straight about their experiences.

Bye

Peter