Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best treatment for rosacea, Zhongzhou cream or Rosacea-Ltd I

Default Best treatment for rosacea, Zhongzhou cream or Rosacea-Ltd I

Hi everyone, I come from China and I suffer from rosacea. My symptom in the past was like sometimes got pustules on the nose, but other part of face are good and generally people call me nice looking. However this winter my symptom suddenly became serious and I got itchy and red symptom on the face around my nose which is very bad looking, I felt my confidence was totally destroyed and I lost hope for the future. I tried Chinese herbal drink and western medicine also applied some cream but none of them eliminate my sympton, I began to search on the internet for both Chinese and English language and surprisingly found that rosacea is still a difficult thing to modern science and there is no cure for this I actually plan to pregnant this year and have a baby but the doctor told me usually the symptom will become even serious during pregnancy, oh my god, I'm so afraid, does that mean I have no right to have a child in my life??!!

In the past I heard of Zhongzhou cream but the usage report on the internet in Chinese language was a mess, because some report it's effective while others report it's useless even after 1 or 2 year usage. Then I came to this site and read Simon's post and his picture, he applied Zhongzhou cream and completely healed his symptom (happy for him), I also read in English language that Zhongzhou cream kills mite and is patent by Chinese government with secret ingredients, all these description is the same like what is wrote in Chinese language, so now I believe more in this cream.

I also found that in the US a product named Rosacea-Ltd III seems to be good to cure rosacea, I couldn't find any introduction or usage of this product in Chinese, maybe it's only sold in the US.

Can anyone give me suggestion on which product is more effective? thanks!

teetee

I have read of people having no symptoms when pregnant, so you might want to do a google search to find out more feedback before taking his word for it.

I dont know about the products, and also interested in reading the responses. Welcome to the forum. I joined last month.

Bonnie Sayers

I orderd the Zhongzhou cream a couple days ago should be coming in soon, from what I read it improves most peoples rosaceas skin, different things work for different people.

I havent heard anything about Rosacea-Ltd III but I shall see if i can find many reviews for it.

i thought this zz cream was dangerous and had steroids in it??

Quote Originally Posted by EK1
    i thought this zz cream was dangerous and had steroids in it??

Brady uses it and recommends it so I dont know.

Default Re: Best treatment for rosacea, Zhongzhou cream or Rosacea-L

Quote Originally Posted by teetee
    Hi everyone, I come from China and I suffer from rosacea. My symptom in the past was like sometimes got pustules on the nose, but other part of face are good and generally people call me nice looking. However this winter my symptom suddenly became serious and I got itchy and red symptom on the face around my nose which is very bad looking, I felt my confidence was totally destroyed and I lost hope for the future. I tried Chinese herbal drink and western medicine also applied some cream but none of them eliminate my sympton, I began to search on the internet for both Chinese and English language and surprisingly found that rosacea is still a difficult thing to modern science and there is no cure for this I actually plan to pregnant this year and have a baby but the doctor told me usually the symptom will become even serious during pregnancy, oh my god, I'm so afraid, does that mean I have no right to have a child in my life??!!

In the past I heard of Zhongzhou cream but the usage report on the internet in Chinese language was a mess, because some report it's effective while others report it's useless even after 1 or 2 year usage. Then I came to this site and read Simon's post and his picture, he applied Zhongzhou cream and completely healed his symptom (happy for him), I also read in English language that Zhongzhou cream kills mite and is patent by Chinese government with secret ingredients, all these description is the same like what is wrote in Chinese language, so now I believe more in this cream.

I also found that in the US a product named Rosacea-Ltd III seems to be good to cure rosacea, I couldn't find any introduction or usage of this product in Chinese, maybe it's only sold in the US.

Can anyone give me suggestion on which product is more effective? thanks!

teetee

You can go either way during pregnancy. I have to tell you my skin looked the best it ever had when I was pregnant.

Wash your face with Eurcerin Sensitive Skin ( made for rosacea skin) They also have a complete line to include night creme, cover creme, and moisturizer
    Apply zinc at night
    Talk to a derm about getting on MetroCreme
    I am half Asian and our skin is sensitive to begin with. As you know most Asians can't digest Milk/diary. Stay away from diary. Try eating meats and veggies for awhile..cut out sugar, diary, wheat, and yeast.

You are going to be fine. Find a routine/program that works best for your skin. Do patch testing. Vaseline is a great moisturizer and it is must you keep you skin from drying in the winter which makes rosacea worse.

SUE

Thanks autismfamily and Sdavis,

I really hope during my pregenancy my symptom will go to the good direction. I searched the internet and found little information of whether rosacea will get better or worse during pregenancy, so anyone reading this post please tell me what's your case during pregenancy.

I'm now staying away from meat and suger and sodar drinks for one month's time, I eat more vegetables and fruits and also try to sleep well, all of this seems to reward me since this week.

Hi EK1,I checked the Zhongzhou product homepage, it said this product doesn't have steroids so people could use it for long time. I also ordered this product yesterday and decided to give it a try after the Chinese Lunar holiday. Prints, so many people reported their symptom get worse during the first month, so please get prepared and let's communicate later and see how it goes with the zhongzhou cream.

Thanks again everyone!

Im considering different options and was wondering is it ok to take ZZ while on accutane? Any compatabilityproblems?

TeeTee.
    I have controled my rosacea mainly using IPL/Laser treatment plus red light.
    However, sometimes in the last 4 years I have also used the
    Rosacea 111ltd from the US, which you mention above, they do ship all over the world!!
    This product does help a little with redness, but its main job is it is fairly good in drying up papules and pustules, and they go away pretty quick.
    I do not use it much now as I rarely get P&Ps.

Hi Bonefish, I asked the seller of zz cream in China, he told me this cream is not harmful to people and could use it for long time. He also said it can be used by children, old people and pregnant woman. Actually in China, the company sells both the zz cream and medicine pills as a whole package, it is suggested for people with rosacea to apply the cream and take the pills at the same time for best and quick treatment. I didn't order the pills though because I want to go for a natural way to heal myself.

MARPUSBEAN thanks, finally I heared from someone who once used Rosacea III ltd. If it mainly drying up p&p's then it is not the right one for me, cause I don't have much p&p's now, I just want to treat redness and itchy feeling. It's also encouraging to hear that you can control rosacea by laser and red light, we have the laser treatment in China too but I never heard about red light treatment, I need to do more research here. Do you need to use the red light everyday? And when you mean "control", it means the symptom stays there and does't go worse or you mean the symptom gets better and better?