Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Once again, Nase pretending to be someone else- this time Jordan's mom

Default Re: Jordan's mom to all who want to read experience with Dr

[quote="Twickle Purple"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    your son ... made other references to "gay" and how I am not a nice person...
    Gotta admit...the constant fixation on GN has raised some eyebrows....
    Roscoe (Perry's dad...I think)

Quote Originally Posted by GJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb212121
    and God Bless all of you, especially those who don't deserve it!
    Silvia (Jordan's mom)
    Silvia is perhaps saying : Even though I, as a human, judge others to be undeserving of approbation and support, I hope that God, being infinitely more wise and magnanimous than I, will shower them with love.
    Thanks GJ for explaining - Phew that's a relief I thought I was destined to be stoking up the fires in Hell in years to come. In just a few hours I've gone from this to this O

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    your son ... made other references to "gay" and how I am not a nice person...
    The dreams and hopes of many nice ladies were momentarily suspended at the thought! :P
    Don't worry I can provide references if needed?

Ok Jordan and Sylvia.....

I was cool with Jordan coming here, acting his age, and posting.

But Jordan's MOM? Come on now - you expect us to fall for this stuff?

I have a teenager, and he would be humiliated if I would post on a website for him.

Quite a long post for a mom - a post completely focused on nase. Almost ignoring the laser tech who actually GAVE you those results. The person you actually PAID to do the work. Forgot to mention what the folks in San Antonio recommended. The actual DOCTOR (did you know that nase is not a DOCTOR??? Just a Phd) that did the treatments? You did not know the name of the laser?????

You flew from Seattle to San Antonio, (2 round trip tickets, or more), stayed in a hotel for 2 weeks, ate out every day, and paid $3600 for laser treatments......I am guessing that you spent about $5000-6000.00 for the entire experience, and all you both can talk about is the person who spoke to you on the PHONE????

I'm with Perry here - waaaaaaaaay to much talk about nase.

Sounds like someone has been fed info to talk about here - or it is just the naser himself.

You are amazed at the negativity?? The only negativity is towards nase. In the meta forum section. You had to look pretty hard to find this, Sylvia.

Unless you knew where all of this horrid negativity was all the time....

Using words like coagulated and epidermis - and you can't for the life of you remember details?

Sounds like some cutting-edge crap to me.

This user has been banned from this forum

Default Jordan's mom

Well, I am glad that at least one of you understood my God Bless you all especially those that don't derserve it. I do include myself and more than I'd like my son in that underserving group! I understand all you folks skeptisicm but you all have to understand that initially it is difficult not to take it personally. And for the person who still thinks that this is from Dr. Nase, well, I am sorry for you. My son tells me everything! If only one good thing came out of this disease, it's been how close he and I have become. We have been through a lot together and it's sad to me to think that some may think this is unatural or fake. I have told Jordan to not promote Dr. Nase but to simply tell his story if it helps anyone. I am sorry but he is a part of it. And yes, I spent about $6,000 on this trip. I re financed my house just to be able to do it. It has not been easy but I was desparate to help him. I did mention that Renee did his lasers and Dr Nielsen saw him every other day. Anyway, I hope Jordan can keep communicating with you all about rosacea and what other people have found helpfull. I won't post again simply because I don't feel it's right to have to defend who we are, but he is 17 and can make up his own mind about this site and it's supporters. I do not care if you guys support or hate Dr. Nase, however, my son is a whole other story! I wish you all the best. Silvia.

This user has been banned from this forum

Default aye

Not all kids are embarrased about their parents, espeacialy parents that do whatever humanly possible to help there son.

Stop acting like you know everyone your not god millie.

Im sorry that your paranoid but act like an adult.
    beacause i know i can.

This is jordan by the way.

Im telling you you guys make me wanna leave this board because of how rude you all are.

Why even post a topic about the institute if you not gunna belive anyone who types a word about there experience.

Default Re: aye

Why even post a topic about the institute if you not gunna belive anyone who types a word about there experience.
    I believe that it has been universally voiced here that news on the Institute is welcomed and the contentiousness is due to your wanting to discuss Nase -- and almost exclusively Nase. How you came to go on about what Nase's physical appearance is I still can't for the life of me figure out: how can such a subject as that came into play in your telephone rosacea consultation? That's rhetorical, do not answer that.

Here's some friendly advice for you: Talk about the institute. Talk about the treatment you got there. Stay on topic. You will be amazed at the happy results when you stay away from the topic of, well, "He who will not be named." Did you know that this is the only board (which I am aware of) that you are actually allowed to say his name? He is that reviled.

So don't come in here flaming and looking for sympathy when you claim that you already know the score. You've read the debunking site, so you should know better!

Stay focussed, it's about the Institute, and those nice people at that place who helped you.

Default Re: aye

Not all kids are embarrased about their parents, espeacialy parents that do whatever humanly possible to help there son.

Stop acting like you know everyone your not god millie.

Im sorry that your paranoid but act like an adult.
    beacause i know i can.

This is jordan by the way.

Im telling you you guys make me wanna leave this board because of how rude you all are.

Cheerio then....

So long, take care etc. and thanks for the information.

Peter

Classic, Peter!

LOVE the Office - favorite show!! The look is priceless and says it all!

Millie