Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Once again, Nase pretending to be someone else- this time Jordan's mom

This user has been banned from this forum

Default Once again, Nase pretending to be someone else- this time Jordan's mom

Wow! I am amazed at some of the negativity on this site! Peter, I am sorry that you feel that you have to put down my child over his spelling, experience, etc. It's shameful to see a grown adult talk that kind of trash.
    My son has suffered with rosacea for the past 3 years. As a child he always got what I called rosy cheeks for a variety of reasons. When hot, cold, exercise, etc. After a short time that would go away and his face would return to normal. However, in 9th grade he started to change. His face would get beat red for no apparent reason. Even just sitting at home doing nothing! I won't go into to much detail as I am sure you all are familiar with this progressive disease. I took him to a dermatologist here in Kirkland who put him on clonodine. On his first or second appointment to see him he told us about Dr. Nases book. He highly recommended that we get it and study it from the point of view of someone who has suffered from it and studied it at great lenght. Jordan had about 7 laser treatments here in Seattle. They were very painfull and each time he had one he missed at least 3 days of school. He was desperate for help and the lasers were not working nearly as much as he had hoped. After continued treatments and much, much discussion, he had the ETS surgery. Something that even Dr. Nase does not recommend as an answer. I wish we had had the opportunity to speak with him before we went through this radical procedure. Unfortunally, we did not. I had not yet tried to get a hold of him. I did not think I would ever get to talk to the man that wrote the book that my sons dermatologist recommended. After some time and much dissapointment, we decided to give it a shot. Again, I wish I would of tried sooner. To my suprise we did reach him and spent many hours on the phone talking to him. My son and him started emailing and sending pictures so that he could see what Jordan was going through. He never once said that the only solution was going to Texas. He worked with us to help us find other methods of treatment to help him. After time I felt that maybe the best treatment was to try their lasers. I was sceptical but willing to try anything to help him. To cut this short I will say that I too don't recall the exact name of the lasers used on Jordan. If that make me an idiot, sorry. I know that the first laser coagulated blood vessels under the epidermis. When we left there he was all dotted up. It looked like he had a million freckles. He tolerated the lasers quite well. The other laser, was a blue light laser and for the life of me I can't remember the specifics. He had a total of 7 treatments in a two week period. The staff there was wonderfull. Especially Renee who did the lasers. Dr. Nase kept in touch with us via phone. This may sound funny to some, but like I said, I was willing to try anything to help my child. Since these treatments, Jordan has improved more than I can say. He no longer soaks his face in water half the day or sprays himself off. He has gone back to school, and his life is finally on track. I don't truly know if Dr. Nase is a fake or not. All I can tell you is our own personal experience. I am a true beleiver that if you do evil in this world, God will take care of it in the end so I don't beleive in bashing people. He helped us and has kept in touch with Jordan for quite some time now. Even though Jordan is doing really well I have appreciated his support and just the fact that he has checked back with him. Please, all I ask you people is that you don't bash my son for trying to help other rosacea sufferers. I am sorry that some of you think his posting is Dr. Nase pretending. I guess this is like faith, you either have it or you don't. Anyways, just hope this straightens out some of your suspicions and if not, I guess that's how it goes. Thanks for reading this and God Bless all of you, especially those who don't deserve it!
    Silvia (Jordan's mom)
    PS not the best speller in the world either

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for taking the time to post here about what Jordan and you went through.

Please know that everyone here wishes only the best for Jordan and that does include Peter. Peter is a wonderful person and has been only trying to protect the people here from Nase. Nase is not who you think he is and I am glad that he was able to do some good for Jordan but you need to understand that he is not a good person. If you have the time and inclination there is much reading you can do about the whole Nase situation.

Suffice it to say that Jordan is welcome here and we are glad he is doing so well. This is a safe place for info and support for rosacea sufferers. And if anyone has seemed less than welcoming it is because of what Nase has done in the past and what he continues to try to do. He is insidious. We are just trying to protect vulnerable people from Nase. So no one is against Jordan, quite the opposite.

Thanks again for coming here to explain and I hope that you accept our welcome.

All the best,
    Melissa

Default yo

this is jordan now

ya i think its right that every one knows about nases downfalls and stuff
    and what ever facts you guys know about him to becuase all of you are right people do need to know that.

The only thing i would like you guys to mention when your telling someone about nase

is that Nase did help me.

Cuz well he did lol.

For all i know i could be the 1 person hes only helped out of a million.

but from all the good and bad stuff i read about him and from talking to him on the phone i do think he is a good guy.

And im definetly not saying he couldnt be a wolf in sheeps clothing im just saying that from everything hes helped me with and everything ive read i have no reason to belive that for now.

Any way i sent a message to peter telling him we should be cool so hopefully we can be.

Default oops

I meant to say i think every one should know about Nases downfalls

sorry for the typo #-o

Default Re: Jordan's mom to all who want to read experience with Dr

Quote Originally Posted by jmb212121
    Thanks for reading this and God Bless all of you, especially those who don't deserve it!
    Silvia (Jordan's mom)
    Hi Silvia (via Jordan)

Thanks for taking the time to write. We are not the enemy here but have been through a dreadful time in the past because of N*se. I am not sure how much you know but Peter was the main person that N*se targeted because Peter caught N*se out on a big lie. That's why we get worried when we read a newcomers testimonial praising N*se in their first post and then seemingly putting on a 'hate hat' for Peter. N*se has been known to do this in the past under false names or via a third party. He has been known to go to great lengths to make it seem real, so please do understand that we are entitled to be sceptical where N*se is concerned and first time posters who praise the man.

Anyway, it is nice to see a Mum who cares and watches what her 17 year old is doing on the computer!

One thing that does upset me though Silvia is your comment that some people on this Forum may not deserve to be blessed by God?! I do find this hypocritical as you and Jordan are clearly religious people. How can someone not be deserved of a simple "God Bless"? Even the worst hardened criminals can still be given a "God Bless". You don't have to answer this but I wanted to say that it upset me to see someone write that.

Hope this doesn't derail the thread. It's not my intention. It just upset me to see this put in writing from someone trying to make peace.

Jenny

Jen, please do not be too upset.
    There are people, even in the 21st century who see things in terms of God loving some people and not others, it is a simplistic view of a complex world, but they believe in these things.
    Nase helped them, so he deseves to be blessed??
    Peter criticed the one they blesesd so he does not!

Nobody on this forum has ever thought that Dr. Nase was a totally bad person!
    In fact with his knowledge, efforts, and lobbying, he has in the past been of great help to the rosacea community, and there is no doubt, Sylvia and Jordan, that he can still help people if he wishes to.

However he abused the trust of many of us here by bending the truth and by using tactics like posting as someone else ( he has admitted to doing this) the worst part being when he did this it was in praise of himself, not an honest or a good thing!!
    He did all of these things in order to dominate these forums, which had become a major part of his life, but once again it does not mean he cannot help people get good treatment, it just means we are suspicious of his intentions and methods.

My view has always been, regardless of the involvement of Dr Nase, that the institute must be judged on its merits, if the treatment which Jordan had has helped him then this is a good point for the institute, and positive news.
    I have had great results from IPL nd Laser, but much prefer to spread treatment over 3/4 months I do not see how my skin would stand up to a condensed protocol, and I stick with my opinion on these protocols, but wish people who go for them good luck.

Wow! I am amazed at some of the negativity on this site! Peter, I am sorry that you feel that you have to put down my child over his spelling, experience, etc. It's shameful to see a grown adult talk that kind of trash.
    Hello Silvia (and no doubt Jordan)

Well you are entitled to your opinion but I can ensure you that the three main rosacea sites, this one, the RSF and RSG have some amazing positive people, doing their utmost in their spare time to help others who suffer from this horrible condition. These members do this for free, in their own private time but Nase does it for a living and Forums like these are rich pickings for him with people desperate for some relief and willing to pay any amount. Ask yourself why Nase was permanently banned from this one (ironically created specifically for him), the RSG and the ESB, the latter he caused their whole rosacea section to be shut down due to his selfish and corruptive antics. Usually the only time this site gets negative is when the subject of Nase crops up especially when new people arrive telling us what a wonderful human being he is.

I am sorry that you are offended by some of my "trash" but your son did open up with me by calling me a "hater" and later on made other references to "gay" and how I am not a nice person plus how much money he was going to make in comparison to me. Jordon is no doubt just a young innocent kid but having viewed his site and seen some of the language used, well then he looks very street wise to me. When I replied to Jordon's first post then I did say I wasn't sure it was Nase (I will explain later) and if he was genuine than I congratulated him on his success and referred him to the thread Jen had opened up for reports on treatments at the RTIT. What I didn't want to have to read on this thread was a whole load of tosh on Nase and what a great person he is blah blah because as shown it just irritates some of us and causes trouble. I have seen and been on the receiving end of threats and abuse from Nase himself, some of the characters he impersonates and friends, in his quest to bump up his own prestige, basically to make money in the rosacea world. Your son wrote to me in a PM last night and I'm sure he will not mind me quoting him:

"Look for all i know nase could be maken up a **** load of lies to me and just be one hell of actor. But i just dont think thats the case."

My answer is yes he is a liar and also good actor.

Some of us were tough on your son initially because he said he had read up on Nase and he didn't care about his behaviour. That is the same as saying he is comfortable with someone lying, defrauding, impersonating others, making vicious personal attacks, faking treatment reports, doctoring scientific reports, etc. etc, and he thinks the community as a whole has no right to be protected from a scammer. I hope Jordon will acknowledge that members on here have every right to speak about Nase as they do. By the way what do you think of cancer-fakers especially those who do it to win sympathy? Well Nase did.

One of the reasons I was suspicious of Jordon first up was because we have had spoof posters on here before, comprising of either Nase himself or others he persuades on to bump his image up or promote the RTIT. It always seems odd to me when someone joins on here just to praise the clinic and Nase so lavishly, unless someone has asked them to post a review. I don't think anybody doubts Jordon is a genuine person but Nase has a long history on and off the Forums of impersonating others, including the New York physician "J.J.", a patient called "Maria Cappolla", his wife Jennifer, his sister Donna, his neighbour Amanda. He always got caught because he couldn't disguise his writing style or made mistakes and it was always so obviously Nase. If you want the proof I will find all the links for you to read.

Even when Nase fakes photos to pretend that his rosacea is in remission he messes up. Look at this and note "redbegone" was Nase himself in yet another guise: Take a look at his pictures and then compare them with those from the court case a year earlier.

http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...t=4516&start=0

All he does is lie, including pretending that his rosacea is in remission. It isn't and that is why he will never let anybody see him face to face. Do you think this is fair and don't you think by doing this he is committing fraud? Nase always gave the impression that he works at the RTIT in Texas but doesn't because he works at home in Indiana.

At the ESFB board a recruiter posting praise for Nielson's clinic was caught writing under two different names and fake "personalities" (Corvette and Rosie) with changed writing styles to make them look different from Nase. He has learnt that he has to create really colourful characters not to be caught again, so your sons "rapper" style might have people reacting with suspicion but he shouldn't take it personally. It's just that Nase has been such a harmful presence that as I mentioned earlier he has had to be banned for life from the big rosacea groups.

Despite what you think he is not "a nice guy tryin to help people" but a scam artist trying to make a living by conning people. I could go on and on especially about RLT which he trashed out of spite and even got friends and supporters on here to tell lies on his behalf.

At the end of the day the main thing for you is that Jordon's rosacea is much better but don't expect all of us to agree with you and your son's views on Nase. I am tired and I expect the others who have heard this all before are bored but I wanted to take time for you to understand what has gone before.

Regards

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by MARPUSBEAN
    Jen, please do not be too upset.
    There are people, even in the 21st century who see things in terms of God loving some people and not others, it is a simplistic view of a complex world, but they believe in these things.

Nase helped them, so he deserves to be blessed??
    Peter criticized the one they blessed so he does not!

Nobody on this forum has ever thought that Dr. Nase was a totally bad person!

In fact with his knowledge, efforts, and lobbying, he has in the past been of great help to the rosacea community, and there is no doubt, Sylvia and Jordan, that he can still help people if he wishes to.

However he abused the trust of many of us here by bending the truth and by using tactics like posting as someone else (he has admitted to doing this) the worst part being when he did this it was in praise of himself, not an honest or a good thing!!

He did all of these things in order to dominate these forums, which had become a major part of his life, but once again it does not mean he cannot help people get good treatment, it just means we are suspicious of his intentions and methods.

My view has always been, regardless of the involvement of Dr Nase, that the institute must be judged on its merits, if the treatment which Jordan had has helped him then this is a good point for the institute, and positive news.
    An excellent post, as usual, MARPUSBEAN.

I find it odd that Peter has been singled out by Jordan and his mother when more than one person questioned the authenticity of Jordon's postings. I also find it perplexing that if the institute was so helpful why are most of those postings talking about Nase. And how is it that his physical appearance is brought up by someone who has never met him in real life? How was it relevant?

We are all here for the same reason, to learn about things that can help our rosacea and to share the experiences we've had in the hope they help others. Nase's manipulations in this forum were repulsive, he degraded himself with his behaviour.

I think that if the San Antonio clinic and Dr. Neilsen have made a difference for folks that is terrific! Where does Nase fit into that? He is nothing more than an outsourcing call centre. Like the ones that Jenny Craig employs to 'be there' for you every step of the way, in her weight loss programs. He has no personal credibility -- his Web site is nothing more than an infomercial, a paid service announcement, an advertorial. The guy has a script and an employer. He has nothing more to offer anymore, he's just a schmuck out to make a buck. Which is a real shame, because he started out with the appearance of something quite different. Undoubtedly, everyone's got to make a living, but surely the majority of us do not park our scruples and take advantage of the vulnerable looking for hope?

Jordon, if you want to share your story about what helped your rosacea, please talk about who gave you your treatments and what you had done. The personal stuff is distracting, and not in the least relevant. IMO.

Best wishes,
    TP

Happiness is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    your son ... made other references to "gay" and how I am not a nice person...
    The dreams and hopes of many nice ladies were momentarily suspended at the thought! :P

Happiness is a choice.

and God Bless all of you, especially those who don't deserve it!
    Silvia (Jordan's mom)
    Jen, do not be upset!

I think the above sentiment is actually a nice one. Silvia is expressing the hope that all should be blessed and that wrongdoers and naughty folk should be especially blessed - that is to say the misguided; those in most need of love and kindness.

Silvia is perhaps saying : Even though I, as a human, judge others to be undeserving of approbation and support, I hope that God, being infinitely more wise and magnanimous than I, will shower them with love.