Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Apple cider vinegar???

OK - so I need to add to this thread. Over the past two weeks, even after my great results with lasers, I started to notice that my rosacea was coming back a little on my nose. I have been stumped! I've been trying to think of everything that changed. Then, I remembered, I stopped taking my apple cider vinegar! I had been religious about taking it, 1 tbs 2X daily and then for about 2 and 1/2 weeks now I have stopped. I just started again and will follow up in 2 / 4 weeks to let you guys know how things are going. Its' really tripping me out because even my allergies have been terrible...started roughly weeks ago when I stopped.

very interesting - how long ago did you stop?
    there was another thread very recently about how deleterious vingear can be:
    http://www.rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosa...ia-on-the-skin
    it's so interesting that we're all so individual! ("interesting" being this morning's euphemism for bloody confusing! )

I'm still seeing improvements in my skin. It really seems like when I get my allergies under control, my rosacea also calms down.

Could be a coincidence, but so far I'm very happy.

Default Apple cider vinegar

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1979 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm a little confused about apple cider vinegar: on a dutch forum someone claimed her rosacea was cured because she took capsules of it. She mainly flushed. She said it worked because she had low stomach acid - she took betaine HCl at first and then replaced it by ACV capsules.
    Strange enough I read on this forum that many people actually flush after taking vinegar.

So, is apple cider vinegar GOOD or BAD? (I know it's good in seb derm though).

Angela
    Hi Angela

To me ACV , was a miraccle on my seb dermatitis ( I have it for 12 years) , i take only topical for two years and if lef my skin with no scales and clean.

I took without mix whith water , 2 , 3 times per day , sometimes only two ou 3 days per week it was amazing.

Then in the past 3 monhts I take rosacea the dermato confirm what i feel in symptoms.

Do you think it was Apple cider vinegar ???? Do Y try to much ??? Sould y return to it.???

I wish i could help my rosacea like it did to seb dermatitis .

Do You try it to aplly topical on your seb derm or Rosacea ??

Thank you for listen , sorry my english

Default Apple cider vinegar???

Quote Originally Posted by boo2facialredness View Post
    I've been using ACVM on my dermatitis for the past week. It cleared my forehead up completely (for a few days at least!) and really takes away the itching. I still have redness, but it helps dry up weeping skin and makes my skin feel really smooth. I forget that it's really red until I look in the mirror b/c it feels really good. I think the redness is the last part to fade.

It makes my face really red for about a 1/2 hour after using, but then it starts to fade. I do it at night and wake up looking pretty pale.

I tried to take it orally, but I think it made me flush. I only tried it twice and decided to just stick to putting it on topically for now.

It's interesting stuff!
    Hi

To me AVC was a miraccle on my seb dermatitis , i take only topical for two years and if lef my skin with no scales and clean.

I took without mix whith water , 2 , 3 times per day , sometimes only two ou 3 days per week it was amazing.

Then in the past 3 monhts I take rosacea the dermato confirm what i feel in symptoms.

Do you think it was Apple cider vinegar ???? Do Y try to much ??? Sould y return to it.???

Default Apple cider vinegar???

[QUOTE=Eric;177930]I have also been using it recently...it made me realize how much seb derm i have. It does work but i wonder if, after 2 1/2 weeks of usage, i have hit a plateau as i can't seem to get rid of it completely. Overall, it has helped my redness a bit but one must be very careful not to get it on the rosacea parts, at least for people prone to P&Ps, as it made mine flare up...perhaps i need to keep using it longer to get rid of the seb derm. For people with serious/resistant seb derm, it takes a lot of perseverance to get rid of those buggers. The yeast definitively puts up a fight![/QU

Hi ERIC

To me ACV was a miraccle on my seb dermatitis , i take only topical for two years and if lef my skin with no scales and clean.

Please help me on this .