Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RLT choices

From what I have gathered, results may be seen quicker with the larger, professionally marketed LLLT units, but at the end of about a year the benefits are the same whether you use a small handheld device or pay through the nose for a monster. As long as you are a committed user, the only real benefit, in my opinion, of the larger machines is convenience.

Happiness is a choice.

This user has been banned from this forum

Melissa, just to clarify I am doing a split-face test of RLT for permanent surface capillaries (in terms of red patches, not visible spider veins), enlarged pores and faint lines below the eyes. I don't have inflammatory lesions, pimples or break outs.

So far, 1.5 months I don't observe any effect for the tested problems. I will continue the test for 3 months and then decide if I buy a big red panel for plant growth (about $50) or discontinue due to lack of any result.

If someone knows article for Red light for Rosacea, give the link - I can probably access the full article and analyze it.

Quote Originally Posted by orangehorizon
    Melissa, just to clarify I am doing a split-face test of RLT for permanent surface capillaries (in terms of red patches, not visible spider veins), enlarged pores and faint lines below the eyes. I don't have inflammatory lesions, pimples or break outs.

So far, 1.5 months I don't observe any effect for the tested problems. I will continue the test for 3 months and then decide if I buy a big red panel for plant growth (about $50) or discontinue due to lack of any result.

If someone knows article for Red light for Rosacea, give the link - I can probably access the full article and analyze it.
    That's a very good idea....a large red panel for plant growth....do you have a link??
    Dx 1998

Thanks Orange and good luck with your trial.

Corinna,
    It seems I misunderstood the facts and please accept my apologies for my previous post. I did not have all the facts and in any case, I never meant to insinuate you would behave unjustly ever. I know your judgement is without question as is your character. I am very sorry

Melissa

Oh dear. Please do not have any distress on my part! You are always very kind and thoughtful and I would never take offense at your posts. I recognize the place you come from is one of kindness. I regret that I can be overly blunt.

Big hugs Melissa!

Kindest regards,
    Corinna

Happiness is a choice.

This user has been banned from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lookout
    That's a very good idea....a large red panel for plant growth....do you have a link??
    The link was posted by Cavallo:
    http://www.ledwholesalers.com/store/...&productId=274

discussed here:
    http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...r=asc&start=15

Quote Originally Posted by Lookout
    The link was posted by Cavallo:
    http://www.ledwholesalers.com/store/...&productId=274

discussed here:
    http://forum.rosaceagroup.org/viewto...r=asc&start=15
    That is a fantastic deal! I paid over $200 and only got a few red led's and mostly near infared system....I was thinking of going to all red leds but the cost is what was holding me back....this seems like it would work just fine...Thanks!
    Dx 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple
    From what I have gathered, results may be seen quicker with the larger, professionally marketed LLLT units, but at the end of about a year the benefits are the same whether you use a small handheld device or pay through the nose for a monster. As long as you are a committed user, the only real benefit, in my opinion, of the larger machines is convenience.
    That's along the same lines as what I was thinking. If you're in it for the long haul it doesn't really matter if your unit is less powerful than a more expensive big one because the effects are cumulative. Plus, it may be helpful if your skin is very sensitive in acclimating to the red/infrared light to build it up in smaller doses.

Thanks Corinna!

B.H.
    Melissa

This is, in my opinion, the best way to go about it. There are so many variables that even when you think you are getting better, it may be due to something else (weather, stress, etc). The opposite is also true. Thanks for your input.

Dr. E.
    (*note - not a doctor of medicine)

Does this somehow elevate you?

Sign me: Self made millionaire at 30

(* Note - not as rich as Bill Gates)

Happiness is a choice.