Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: How I cured my rosacea

wow this is interesting, could someone please state the capsals/tablets i need to buy to give this a try?

- HCI caps? how many a day and how much?

what else? thanks!

Default Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by lindsay View Post
    UPDATE:

Last night I noticed that the flushing was coming back. There was a red area about the size of a quarter on my lower right cheek and a larger area on my upper left cheek. I hadn't been using the tea tree oil for the past few days so I decided to do that again and see if it would help. I washed and exfoliated my face, and then liberally applied undiluted tea tree oil to my damp face, leaving it on over night. This morning I washed my face and reapplied the tea tree oil, leaving it on for about 30 minutes before my shower.

It worked. As of 5pm this evening, the redness is much fainter, almost gone. I'm going to use the tea tree oil again tonight. Seems I still have a problem with demodex mites.

That doesn't surprise me. According to my various research that I've found on the internet, immune compromised people, such as those with HIV, often have a problem with demodex mites. I don't have HIV, but I do know that my immune system is compromised. My last blood test just a few weeks ago showed that I have a bit of a low white blood cell count, which means the body is fighting an infection of some kind. I have had chronic yeast infections due to my antibiotic use, however now that I am off the antibiotics and taking probiotics, this has been much improved.

I believe that I have nutrient deficiences due to being on the antibiotic for so long and killing off all the good bacteria in my stomach. So I believe that over time my immune system will get stronger as my body recovers. This is only the 9th day I've been off the antibiotic. I believe that as my immune system recovers, I will have less of a problem with demodex mites, and will hopefully in the future get to a point where I won't have to use the tea tree oil at all. But for now, obviously I still need it.

I wish I had thought to take a photo of my flushing before I used the tea tree oil, so that I could show you the before and after pics. I will remember to do so next time.

Lindsay

Lindsay, I thought the WBC count gets higher when fighting off infection.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aprblush View Post
    wow this is interesting, could someone please state the capsals/tablets i need to buy to give this a try?

- HCI caps? how many a day and how much?

what else? thanks!
    Still need this answered if anyone can help?

If you google HCI low stomach acid test it will tell you how to do the test and you can figure out how much you need to take.